god help us..

Discussion in 'General' started by phunkyphil, Nov 7, 2002.

1. erm...... what's he lookin at???

If I see that retarded fucker lookin into my bedroom at night I'll grab my Anti-President gun and blow his fucking balls off!!!!

And why am I not suprised that the book is upside-down?

2. if you live in the usa, you should be deporterd

3. lol. bush is an idiot!

4. i'm not so sure you'd say things like that if you knew some of the things that that hypocrit's government does, and how much they lie to us.

5. You poor, poor fool.

Rawk on D9! :)

But wait, there's more, here's an enlarged version of the book pic.

Attached Files:

6. here's the binocular one again, enlarged. Pay attention to how he's holding them. They're backwards.

Edit: Heh, didn't realize that the one D9 posted was actually a larger picture. Oh well.

Attached Files:

7. stupid stupid democrats and liberals

8. What a stupid fucking cunt!

The binoculars still have the covers on..... and the book is upside down....

How did he get to be the most powerful man in the world??????

9. I see, I just thought they were backwards (I haven't had much experience with binoculars, but then again, neither has dubya :))
    And for all you non-americans that wonder how such an idiot could ever get elected it's because of people like Budmantoke.
    I hope you know that people are going to die because you voted for a war mongering oil baron budmantoke. Well, I can only assume you did based on your previous words. And believe me, if anyone's stupid it's not the 'liberals'. From personal experience I can tell you that most people who call themselves republicans or conservatives do so because they don't know what the world is really like. They like that whole 'out of sight, out of mind' kind of thing. And if they can't avoid looking at it they'd be happy to go blow it up. Oh, and the republicans that aren't altogether ignorant are that way because they want to get (or maintain) money and power. There's so much more to life than trying to get rid of the things that you don't like. I often wish I could take people like this, sit them down, and blow them away with simple logic and common sense. But that won't happen because these people gave up knowledge and freedom so that they can maintain their twisted ideals.

10. Thank you Krazihare, for smacking BudManToke like that...
    funny he should use the word stupid for us seeing as how those pictures are evedence that Bush is exactly that. Damn people get me so pissed sometimes... your politcal beleifs have nothing to do with intelligence... but whatever.

P.S. it might seem like a waste of time, but to BudManToke, please ligitimatly support you beliefs, this thread would be much more ineresting like that.