GOD help me guys

Discussion in 'General' started by Buzzwell420, May 1, 2012.

1. Im craming on the project and I have so much work to do for tomorrow that
    i cant think

i need a theater building dimensions
    somthing simple
    with a proscenium-stage theater
    i need like simple blue prints or a floor plan i can use as a basis for my 3d model.

i just am very stressed and I need help like asap.

thank you guys i love you blades
    god speed

2. Always on here asking for help on projects I would help, but I'm fuxked up right now bc the stress got to me fuck finals

3. you should video tape yourself in class some more, i like some voyeur shit ;]

4. haha why dont you write my 5 page paper, my 6 pager, my 12 pager, and my other 5 pager. then ill help ya. im so screwed. im drinking soco and smoking og kush sour d hash, avoiding my problems hahaaha

5. man that sucks i didnt hardly have to do anything for my finals, just regular chapter tests lol

6. yea im in philosophy, environmental ethics, and religion. i dont have many exams and shit, just tons of giant writing assignments, i have had months to do em, but my semester ends in 2 weeks, im just gonna pound em out this weekend or next, i just cant get started till i need to. im on the procrastination bus.

7. yeah i'm pretty awful with procrastinating, i finished my SWOT analysis and chapter test literslly one hour before clss, we had a week to do it online. blackboard and shit. i hate blackboard.

8. you think that's bad? i have to rewrite my whole History of Magic essay to include some of the things I’ve found out. I hope it’s not too long - it’s two rolls more than Professor Bins asked for. I have to practice reading tea leaves for Professor Trelawney. And I have an 8" essay Snape wants me to write about werewolves because he wants everyone to know that Lupin is a half blood. I hate that Snape, everybody knows he's a Death Eater.

9. I know how you feel, I forgot about a paper I had to write this morning until a few hours before it was due. I emailed it to my professor with 10 minutes left. Now I just have finals next week to worry about.

10. That's what we love about ya though Buzz. You articulate theissue. perhaps get stimulated intrinsically or extrensically and knock the chit out.

Do it UP, Blade!!:hello: :smoke:

11. You can do eet! you've been posting incomplete thoughts since i started here lol

12. whaaaat?

yeah dude idk if im fried or

or gisont? idk

13. Damn it
    your titles are always misleading hahaha

But sorry :(
    Good luck