Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

God hates us all

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Jiggernex, Dec 4, 2011.

1. So in February, I'll be driving to Disney World with my family and grandparents for a family and grandparent vacation. Yes, driving, from Connecticut. Which should take like almost 2 days to arrive there I think.

I'm planning on making edibles for the trip (we're leaving during the night) so no one will be able to tell how high I am cuz it'll be dark.

Then I wanna bring some weed into Disney World and toke up in the bathrooms at the park.

This will work right? Does anyone have any experience with this?

2. Why not smoke before?

3. So WTF does that have ANYTHING to do with "God hates us all"?!?!?!?

4. I was thinking about slayer on my way to this thread [​IMG]

But to the OP that will work as long as you aren't being a dumbass in the park, (obviously.) But have fun toking at one of the disney parks, it'll be quite an experience :wave:

5. #5 Mr Ranger Smith, Dec 4, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 4, 2011
    Dude, FUCK YEAH. Let me give you some tips.

Invest a lot of money into your bud, this will be an awesome experience. Smoke up a LOT of weed before you leave, and ask your mom to stop at McDonalds, Hardees (if they have it there) or Burger King as you're on your way out so you can have some food on the go. Bring your iPod... trip out as you're riding in the dark, listening to music and eating food.

As for the edibles, yes. Make edibles for your trip there and back.

As for smoking in the bathrooms, if you're going to do that, DO A WATERFALL BONG OR GRAVITY BONG. The most concentrated smoke, and there isn't much smoke exhaled, you will get the most THC absorption with the least amount of smoke coming out of your lungs. Just find the most empty bathroom, and just check to make sure there isn't a smoke alarm right above where you are (Just to be safe).

Edit: For a waterfall hit in the bathroom, just burn a hole in a small waterbottle, and have the bowl melted airtight into the cap. casually walk over to the sink and fill the bottle up, and then walk into the stall, screw the cap on, and "evacuate" (lol) your hit. Go back for another or 2 if it doesn't look suspicious.

6. Yeah make a gravity bong and use the toilet water from the restrooms, bro. Gets you totally lifted.

7. takes like 20hrs straight through from michigan

8. Lol Have you been to a theme parks bathroom? They are fucking crowded and there is no way you will toke up peacefully. That's just a bad idea haha Just make edibles :)

9. You're a dumbass, I know you're trying to diss me. Read my above post... make a WATERFALL and fill it up in the sink and take it into the sink. Don't be a dick because you're not as smart as me. Your stupid ass would probably straight smoke a joint in that bitch.

10. Have you been to Busch Gardens Europe? That's the only theme park I've been to, but most of the bathrooms are empty... they have a giant restaurant called the "Festhaus" that has literally about 50 stalls... if you take a waterfall hit, no one will care.

11. If you were smart you wouldn't be smoking in the bathroom in the first place...

12. You diss yourself.

13. whats up with title man? and go for it, you got nothin' to loose.

14. I got high on the ski lift (yes, disney world has a ski lift, and you can ride in your own cab)

For discreet smoking, I love my protopipe. It has a lid for the bowl, and a tube for storing weed, about 2 more bowls worth... I hate carrying paraphernilia but joints stink so bad you can smell them a mile away. Even after smoking, the lid keeps the pipe from stinking up your pocket.

[​IMG]

15. I think he was just being a little sarcastic and just poking fun at OP.

I was kinda thinking the same thing to say about the gravity bong in the bathroom. But it
    wasnt in a dissing manner towards you im sure.

We like to poke fun at each other here just like you would with your buddy
    in real life. But its all in fun and harmless.:smoke:

16. I'd bring a portable vaporizer so you could literally TOKE up inside the car without it smelling. If it's too dank though it'll smell anyway just from having bud on you..hehe

17. Correct...God does in fact hate you all.:cool:

18. [​IMG]

19. Thanks for the tips dude and everyone else. I'm gonna tell my family that I'm going to go wait for a specific ride (lines are like an hour there) and go and toke up in the bathroom. Hopefully I won't run into them as the parks are quite big.

No, I won't be driving non stop. I'm pretty sure we'll be stopping at some place, plus rest stops.

As for the title, I just thought it was a catchy title, and a good song.

20. Well what ever you do. Be safe, be careful and have fun.:cool:

Oh Im not sure if the big parks are doing this....BUT.....

Be careful what ya bring into the park. They may have metal detectors
    at the gate or some fat renta guard sticking a metal detector wand in your face.