God hates me. Fuck my luck.

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Lucifer Christ, May 13, 2010.

1. Work hard and become rich.

[​IMG]

2. Bro, One sentance, If you can Make it through the night there is a brighter day- Tupac Shakur. If you need anyone, we are all here man.

3. Well okay since we're on the topic of that...

Read "The Secret" OP. Do it. Do it now.

4. 2010 has not been a good year for myself to say the least.

I feel ya bro...

5. "to be content with less is sinful."

I stopped reading there.

6. Damn someone call the whambulence....the reason you are not succeeding is because you are emanating negativity...you are not alone in your tough times...everybody is effected myself included...stay positive and focus and tasks that will elevate your position...one other thing, I wouldn't be asking for advice on how to correct my life on a cannabis forum...much less bum everyone else out....keep your head up buddy!! :smoking:

7. 1) Stay medicated...treat your coughin n shit i suggest fruit,veggies, juice, soup, tea and halls medicine then nighttime comes...its the same routine only you take nyquil ....that shit will knocc yo azz out!!

2) You must hustle....the economy is fucked up doesnt mean you have to be...look for some things around your house or your neighborhood like go to a garage sale ....gather a couple items fix'em up clean'em up then sell'em on Ebay...I mean it is 20fuckin10 people still think the only way to make money is thru a stupid ass job...let me tell you somethin i went from unemployed to self employed within a blink of an eye..now i make money just standin or in this case sittin on my ass!!

3)That propaganda and drama with your friendz....:rolleyes: uh yeah....i'd personally leave the soap opera life alone... i mean get'cha shit rite first then holla back at'em...chances are if you gotta pal thats constantly ditchin you or wutever...take it as a hint and do your own thing...9 times outta 10 he'll get back at'cha...just let ya palz relax...no need to dick ride i mean stalk'em...err i mean worry about it! But if you two are in a band all you gotta do is focus on jammin if their not serious about making a song or jammin cut conversations short and bounce!

In order for this plan to work...first get well...stop smokin and drinkin n shit for a while
    then get paid in full...get your mind on focus and try keepin it there if your serious about gettin paid...once you get your mind on other thingz after a while your palz will be flooding the phone lines again wondering where you've been n shit...

Now theres the formula...use it young grasshopper n good luck....remember one doesnt amount to nothin becuz they never work for nothin!!

8. Well, when you put it that way...

I'm not so sure where I stand anymore.

9. babe I've thrown a mini in the laundry I lost an Ipod touch my ex got me, I broke the other one he gave me, I've had 2 ipod shuffles and lost them both I had another mini and I lost that.

and these are just ipods lets not get started on cellphones.

10. OP, Dude, God hates us all. I've already realized that much.

11. Well, that's helpful.

Anyway, you'll be fine, man.

Someone already mentioned the garage sale idea, but you can definitely use today's technology to help find a job. You need to get on Craigslist, search for part-time jobs in the area, and keep checking your local newspapers' classifieds. You'll find something, it won't be the best, but it will put some money in your pocket.

The whole friend drama, I've been there. I used to have two best friends growing up, and now they work together in a factory, while I decided to go to college. This lead to a huge split into how we all hung out. I barely see em', anymore, and I'm okay with this, I've made plenty of other friends. They just have different priorities, and they especially have different views on things. I mean they'll always be my friends, but we just don't hang as much.

Keep your head up, man. Things can and will get better.

12. sorry bro, thats REAL shitty. ill help you out, by smoking you up. you obviously need to talk to your friend, too.

13. Hah, thanks dudes and dudettes.

I'm definitely not some greedy rich kid; I know enough people like that already. I am happy with very little money, but I need some, just to at least get around. I mean, I have literally $0 to my name at the moment. I do need a more positive mindset though, for sure. And hey, I'll check out some garage sales and see if I can find any eBay worthy wares.

Yeah, I drink alotta orange juice. I eat pretty healthy foods, get enough exercise too. I might sound crazy, but I think the reason I'm so sick is because we moved the cat's litterbox into the upstairs washroom and it sits very close to my towel... so maybe the festering poo fumes are being absorbed by my towel and making me sick.

And the reason I'm so bummed about my friend is because I have known him for so long, since we were in kindergarten. We've been through a lot of shit together. I'm sure he'll come around though, just a matter of time and space.

Today when I was walking down the road I saw two guys doing aerobics in their front yard. The one nerdy guy dressed in an orange jumpsuit had that shit down, and his fat, bearded friend was trying desperately to keep up, and be as skilled at leg kicking as the one in orange. And of course they had their ghetto-blaster cranked to the max.

14. This is why I dont believe in God. I just blame everything on my girlfriend.

15. that sucks, sorry to hear it. things will look up soon u just gotta wait.

ive just found out, few hours ago, my boyfriend of 3 yrs has been fucking a girl i know. that girl ALWAYS talks to me, shes actually a slut. my boyfriend wasnt enough for her, so she got off with THREE other fucking guys in the same night. the next day, he did it again.

i saw the girl today and went up to her and slapped her across her slutty little annoying face. me and him are finished, its so unreal. didnt help i was drunk as f**k when i found out, its only just hit me and im in pieces:(

hes been lying to me about everything, and i mean everything except his name.

this is the time i really need a j. but dont have any weed.

16. ^^ Sorry to hear that postblue. Wish I could post a J or nug for you to cut-n-smoke.:smoking:

17. Man, that's shitty. Good thing you didn't let that guy stick around. Best of luck to you.

18. dude all you need to do is realize your full potential. the only thing we NEED to do as creatures is reproduce and reach our full potential.

recognize your ego and dont let it act on things. just concentrate on your breathing for a while and you start being and not just being there. live in the moment, not in the past or the future. your heart will never ache and your mind will always be clear. fear will be absolved and you will reach your full potential as a human being.

see i can make a ton of promises that seem so easy... dont buy into this shit about these books about getting rich and shit. just recognize your ego and dont let it take hold of your conscious mind. it takes a conscious thought to pronounce language, your thoughts dont have to come from the conscious mind.

19. Life is a game of high's 'n low's.
    For me, I loved everything and the way everything was going for the last 2 years, but in recent months shits changed dramatically and I really don't get to enjoy the same things anymore. I understand this is a low point which is necessary, so that i can come back up to peak again. A roller coaster has a climb,peak, and drop. Life is a endless roller coaster.
    Shit will go better homie, you just gotta grind through the tough times.