god fucking dammit. sadest ive been in so long.

Discussion in 'General' started by coffey805, May 19, 2010.

1. I just lost my best fucking friend (animal wise). While i was taking my plant off my balcony to bring it in, i acedentially left the balcony door open. I forgot my chinchilla was roaming around in my room. Hours later i come back and my chinchilla is just at the balcony door leaving. He hops onto my roof and its like 12 at night i cant see shit i get a flash light and start searching, and no luck i almost fell off my roof many times . i searched for 3 hours hes gone... R.I.P pumba, i love you and miss you. fuck my life.

2. MA fucka get back out there then, aint no death if it aint no body, keep looking.

3. R.I.P. Pumba

[​IMG]

I suppose he looked something like this?

4. exactly like that:(

5. I had one a few years back "dusty" used to love watching him take a dust bath. his cage which was a 4 story deluxe was in the mud room on the way to the garage well my brother was working on his car and let it run without the door open and that night i come home and he was acting weird and had a weird cough sound like he was horse i took him to my room and let him walk around. next morning he was dead on the floor and stiff it was new years eve 2007 morning what a sad day. i hope you find him

6. well i know where he is on the roof trouble is i cant get him with my hands. hell hopefully comeback to my room im leaving food on the floor hope fully he comes back. ill give you guys an update.

7. good new to anty one who was following i got him , his tail is hurt but hes fine, he proubably hates me for pulling him out of the spot he was stuck in, but at least hes okay for the most part im taking him to the vet in the morning. and im very sorry for dusty.

8. well im glad you got him but next time be more optimistic before you pronounce your best friend dead

lol

it seems like you didnt have much faith there

9. Yay! I'm glad you found your animal friend! Where was he stuck?

10. At least no birds took him. Good stuff and keep an eye on him next time;)

11. good to hear

12. Good to hear!!! I was sad reading this thread up until the point you found him:hello:

made my day! Must have made yours amazing.

Also where was he stuck? Very lucky a bird didn't have a tasty meal.

(I don't know if they are tasty but if things want to eat it they must be.)

13. yay for happy endings!

14. QFT. this ending turned out way better than i expected

15. Sorry you lost him, but congratulations you found him! Feed him, take him to the vet and if he's safe make sure you smoke a bowl for karma keeping him alive and safe.

16. Thank everyone so much , yeah I was very suprised, he must have been scared shitless, he was stuck in the roofing shingles, i broke them off and cut up my hand to get him out, the only reason I knew he was in there was i heard him sqeaking. I am happy as fuck i love that lil dude. Thanks to everyone who encouraged me to go look again if i hadnt an owl might have swooped him. :eek: Time to take him to the vet, his tails fucked up, but im sure hell get better. Thanks GC:wave: