"God forgives, I don't"- Rick Ross

Discussion in 'Religion, Beliefs and Spirituality' started by ete23, Nov 25, 2011.

1. No one should have to die an 'unnatural death' like from hate or murder. Self defense is something else. you have the right to defend your body but keep in mind while doing so, to try not to kill your attacker unless otherwise unavoidable.

KEEP them locked up(the murderers, the rapists). Lock them up for the rest of their lives.. this will force people to do good. Kill or rape someone, you go to prison forever. Things got to change if there going to get better, this can help prevent future rapes/murders as people will know whats at stake if they are caught.

I would say no death penalty, no eye for eye, just keep them alive, giving them basics, water,enough food to survive. Just because there is evil in their mind doesn't mean we should treat another human like an 'animal'. I really don't know what I would have them do in prison, but making material products for the rest of us seems like a good punishment. If your not going to spread the LOVE, then you can at least be forced into working some hours during the day.

Not just laying back wasting your lives doing nothing but exercise in prison. Now giving them books or knowledge to expand their minds... not sure about that one, why let a murderer/rapist use our knowledge base.

But, no i wouldnt trust releasing a murderer back to the streets, once someone has taken anothers life they dont deserve freedom.

2. Don't treat someone like an animal, but lock them up for the rest of their lives?

/error

3. >using rick ross on a philosophical basis

4. yeah, right?

Don't treat them like animals, just lock them in cages, feed them shitty food, and let them outside in a fenced environment. And forcing them to do labor like oxen or camels. And then deliberately keeping them ignorant? Are you fucking kidding?

I didn't see anything about reforming them in that post.

And of course i the tax payer have to foot the bill for all of this.

And you don't trust murderers, and didn't even mention the wrongly convicted.

you have a lot of thinking to do about this system of yours, it's pretty fucked up.

5. How can a murderer or rapist ever be trusted to not commit murder or rape again? Murder and rape can in no way ever be redeemable here in reality. It forces people to not do it because they will know what is at stake..

6. Lock them up for the rest of their lives so people fear prison and penalty.
    Aren't you the same person who says you hate religion because it instills fear?

That is not spreading love to those who don't spread love. You're saying it's a one way street. :(
    It's easy to love those who love you or to do good to those who do good to you. What does it credit you if you are good to someone who is good to you? What does it credit you if you love someone who loves you?
    Because they are humans too. Everyone makes mistakes.

That's depressing, in my opinion. I believe people can change.:eek:

7. #7 ete23, Nov 25, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 25, 2011
    Religion says you will go to hell for eternity. Thats a different fear then the fear you will be locked up for life. I'm only talking about murder/rape. I can think of no other crime that should be punishable this way. I mean one guy gets 15 years for murder, another get life, another get 20 years? What do the circumstances matter, 1st degree, 2nd, 3rd, its all murder.

Im not saying you drive drunk or something and kill someone by accident, Im saying intentional murder.. People can and will always be wrongly accused, thats life, they have to deal with it.

What about the victims.. what about people living in fear of being murdered or raped? Maybe it happens to you, what a way to die.. absolutely horrible

If they knew true love they wouldnt commit such act.

8. are you joking right now?

9. #9 ete23, Nov 25, 2011
    I take that back.. 3rd degree could be forgiven as no intent to kill (manslaughter)drunk driving killing you could say, but intent to kill or premeditation. But laws are different in different countries. But if you knew someone was going to be murdered, had a part of the plan or could stop it but didn't. Like the rapist at penn state, the guy seen the rape in progress didnt stop it.. He shouldnt go to jail for life, but he should be punished. He admitted it.

10. Yeah just lock someone up if they kill...they had their chance to not act like an animal...they murdered so now they get treated like the animal they r

11. Dude then everyone would just get better at:
    a) Not getting caught
    b) Framing others

12. #12 ete23, Nov 25, 2011
    Of course I think people change, but these people who intentionally commit murder/rape, they should be set example of. If we were are instilled with love for every living thing and creature from our earliest memories, people then wouldn't commit these acts. For the 'consciousness' you could say of humanity to 'evolve' we must realize that love is really all that matters. everything else is primal like eating/sleeping. Things wont get better until we change, I really feel for them (Im sure you can too)but for the good of humanity let them suffer in prison.

Watch how murders/rapes go down if this happened because they would, it only makes sense. if I sound mad, you caught me, its how you taught me.

13. Cut off their hands and let them free. It'll be clear who's a murderer and rapist and they can't do anything. Probably end up getting fucked up by someone.

I'm just kidding though.

But seriously how you no like capital punishment?

Why pay for them to live in a cage? Let's just get rid of the garbage.

14. Some religions say that, but not all. And I still don't understand how the "religion model" you present is any worse or different than the fear you are trying to instill by life-time punishment.

I suggest you look up the differences between all those degree's. They are not all just murder.

That is why we have the level of degree's. To distinguish intention vs accident.

Lastly, I agree it's horrible, but your form of justice seems a bit contrary to all the "morals and logic" you present in other threads. The inconsistency makes me a bit skeptical.

15. Jesus claims to have died for our sins.. thats it, no one else should die for sins, even their own... i dont know I couldnt execute someone myself though..

16. People who believe in cages also believe in setting their prisoners loose on their enemies.

There are MASS murderers who never saw true justice. People who have created more death than the individual murders some people commit. (Dictators, generals, Nazis, Imperial Japanese, etc.) Some 'murder' is justifiable, but because we can't take law into our own hands it's not legally viable.

In the real world, with none of these invisible infrastructures of digital media and police/prisons... the strongest survives, and puts his enemies into jails when he does not need to kill them off anymore. People should believe in doing the right thing no matter what, and not to look for others to protect them. My murderer will not serve a prison sentence because I will not allow myself to be assailed by someone else.

17. #17 ete23, Nov 25, 2011
    I take that back.. 3rd degree could be forgiven as no intent to kill (manslaughter)drunk driving killing you could say, but intent to kill or premeditation. But laws are different in different countries. But if you knew someone was going to be murdered, had a part of the plan or could stop it but didn't. Like the rapist at penn state, the guy seen the rape in progress didnt stop it.. He shouldnt go to jail for life, but he should be punished. He admitted it.

Jesus claims to have died for our sins.. thats it, no one else should die for sins, even their own... i dont know I couldnt execute someone myself though..

focus on the future not the previous, sometimes you got to fight the devil with a demon, i bought a brand new attitude, the hate is music to ears, i got my dancing shoes, sometimes we question shit that there is no answer to, well I just bought a house on IDGAF avenue. wayne, carter 4 abortion.

Fear?
    What about the victims.. what about people living in fear of being murdered or raped? Maybe it happens to you, what a way to die.. absolutely horrible

If they knew true love they wouldnt commit such act.

18. What the fuck? You say humanity should be instilled with love, and one way of instilling this love is letting people suffer in prison?

You can't preach love if you let anyone suffer. Love isn't love if it's conditional (i.e., you only deserve my love if you don't do x). A penal system based on retribution instead of reform is about getting even, which never made a situation any better.

The dead stay dead and rape victims stay scarred for life no matter what. Why waste more human lives by locking them in a cage? In the name of love?

I think Jesus had more sense than you :smoke:

19. #19 ete23, Nov 25, 2011
    So when does it end then, huh? when does the hate stop for good. It wont but we can do our best to suppress. have you forgot about all the people in the past who were raped/murdered? Thats a true waste of life. people will suffer regardless.

Suffering and Celebrating are opposites. Celebrate you can continue your physical experience. Suffer for good of humanity. You choose to murder/rape, the victim doesnt have a choice.... Show love with no death penalty that is all.

And Jesus was God right, in flesh.. of course he would say that, its all he knows (love), lol. God know nothing of this hate, only us humans do..

20. "God forgives, I don't"- Adolf Hitler.