God Damnit

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by TheRoeBiz, Nov 29, 2007.

1. So, I was driving in my 95 ford taurus and I overheated and had to park it on the side of the highway, I leave it there over night and when I come back to fix it in the morning the fucker is gone. That's right folks I had my 95 for taurus Stolen, who the fuck in there right mind would risk jail time for a 95 ford taurus. There are just too many pieces of shit in the world. It was broken down too so they must have had a trailer hitch, the cops say it's actually pretty common and of course I didn't have theft insurance, I really didn't think anyone would steal my car. Sigh.

2. Damn, that sucks man. This bowl is for you in hope of you finding your car.

3. man that is horrible. :(

i hope you get by fine without a car for a while..

4. it's amazing what people will steal man. I hope they find it...and not stripped.

my friend was in cali for an internship over the summer and he had an aura rsx that was heavily modded(he had to take his a/c out for his turbo) and it got stolen. The cops found it four days later completely stripped. He also had no insurance at all except collision. I hate thieves. Good luck

5. My fear at the moment is that if I buy a lemon of a used car then I'll be fucked.