God damnit

Discussion in 'General' started by Crawfordthedank, Nov 24, 2013.

1. #1 Crawfordthedank, Nov 24, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 24, 2013
    Ight so right now I have all these exchange japanese exchange students in my house and I had a blunt out on the table and one of them picked it up and asked, "What is this?" I responded "It's some marijuana." I quickly grabbed the blunt back because he thought it was some hard core drug and looked scared like i was doing heroin so I assured him it was tobacco.

Right behind this kid a full blown medical collective grow that's buzzing furiously. (We told them it was our roommates massive computer that made all the noise.) The door was open but I shut it and no one seemed to know what was going on in there. 

Later that night I get trashed and this japanese girl was all over me so I brought here to my room and she saw the plants and everything and was shocked at first then I told her I wasn't breaking any laws which blew her damn mind so we smoked some pot and she passed right out.

Is it an issue having random exchange students comeing through? Almost all of them have never smoked weed so I for sure won't get jacked by them. They would for sure tell some one about it if they knew what was going on but we aren't over any limits and we are all medical. 

2. Dude corrupt the shit out of them, teach them what kick back and have fun in a relaxed atmosphere is all about.

They go home and can be the coolest fuckers in town.

And get locked up for like 100 years. 

4. Why is there so many Japanese people there?

I came home to 6 exchange students and I asked my roommate what the fuck was going on and for some reason he invited them all over but it was chill. 

Cause he's in Tokyo? lol

He said exchange students.

God dammit!

9. they dont really understand drugs like we do.

to them weed is just as bad as heroin. it's a culture/propaganda thing

10. #11 Heroic Dose, Nov 24, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 24, 2013
    Give em the chance while theyre in a place with craaaaaaazy leniant pot laws compared to japan

11. You just went straight to the stereotypes ahaha, have fun in your truck :)

12. mhmmmhummm thats right, never see drugs in animes. Super hardcore about anything classified as a drug

“Lewd is the reason my Mom forgot me”– Kevin McCallister (Home Alone 1. Home Alone 2 sucked)