Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

God Damnit Jeremy.

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by greenesteven18, Dec 21, 2012.

1. #21 OneOfTheGoodOnes, Dec 21, 2012
    Last edited: Dec 21, 2012

I will admit I was wondering seeing as how it hasn't been that long ago that bongs only had carbs.

Try blowing into a bong and you'll see just how that works.

Let's see, there are four teats per bag and one bag per cow so,...NO!

Dude, don't you know that four times four is sixteen or haven't you gotten there yet?

2. Don't they use mechanical milkers now? With all their suction and such? So about $30 a cow to hook and book. I'm down!

3. Only baseball players will understand.

4. I just had no clue how many nipples a fricken cow has...i didnt grow up on a farm or even close to any farms

5. My bong has a carb...

Anyway, silly Jeremy, I hope he has better luck next time. I look forward to hearing about more of Jeremy's pot fuelled shenanigans.

6. I'm a basketball player, but I understood...

7. OH. Didnt get it till now :p good movie

8. That feel when your name is Jeremy.

9. LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

this thread is jokes

especially all the cow stuff

mooooo gimmie milk mommy

10. They are called Teats, not nipples. So roughly $7 a Teat

11. Smoke with a metal bowl and put the cap on for new smokers.

12. this Jeremy kid reminds of the pearl jam song

13. i feel like this is pretty common knowledge.

awkward and strange common knowledge but dude, come on, this is why the rest of the world fucking HATES us.

14. I feel like it's not. I'm sorry I don't research what cow's titties look like. I'd rather not look at where my milk was coming out of either.