God damned fuckin' can-opener! FUCK!

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Wet Horse Lips, Jun 27, 2009.

1. Just came in from tanning outside by the pool, and decided I'd bust out some canned soup and microwave it.

So, I grab the can-opener (Kitchen Aid, btw - "good" quality) and I start to open the can. All of a sudden, the fucker jumps off the rim of the can and ceases to cut. At this point, I had ALMOST gotten the lid off; there was a little bit of metal holding it on.

I figure "Hey, I can probably just hit this with a spoon and it'll break off."

I grabbed the spoon. I proceeded to hit the can with it in an attempt to remove the lid.

BAM! The fucker sprays all over my shorts and counter. There is beef, and veggies and broth EVERYWHERE.

GOD DAMN. So I go to get the Tide-To-Go marker in an attempt to rub out the specks of broth off of my shorts. Hopefully it worked. I still ate the soup, or what was left. Now I feel like taking a crap.

Good day.:mad:

2. lmfao id so like to have seen it

3. My logic obviously fucking failed me, hahaha.

I need an electric can-opener. Seriously.

4. hahaha random as hell. funny shit man. hope that shit u took felt good!:p

5. hahaha sounds like me

6. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aWTDzX0s_F0]YouTube - QVC Caller on a Can Opener[/ame]

:smoke:

7. UGH it was shitty!

It was the god damned runs! THE RUNS! It felt like my body was eviscerating an ungodly evil.

8. #9 Astroman21, Jun 27, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 27, 2009
    [​IMG]
    these are your friend lol. so much easier to use, especially if ur baked. but hope u had a nice deuce hahaha. good day

9. Dude, i've done this too. cept, my spoon went through the small metal left, and so did my hand. Needless too say, i had stitches. Wasn't a very manly story. I told people i got attacked by a lion. :D