god damn

Discussion in 'General' started by negligent, Dec 10, 2005.

1. welp last night was definitely ridiculous, i thought for sure i was gonna die and everyone i was with was all buggin tellin me i need to go home and just go to bed so i went home n got yelled at for like an hour, and i dont know where my wallet is or my bag of 15mg amt pills either, i know my wallets in my room cuz i know i brought it in my house... and my 15's are definitely here to but i cant find em, it sucks.. my brain feels dumb as fuck n i'm all shaky n shit.... for sure not doin anymore amt for a good bit for 2 reasons, 1. because i took 75mg's last night n my tolerance is gonna be way up for awhile and 2. cuz i feel retarded

2. too bad. youll find your stuff. once i was ripped on shrooms and really drunk, and i lost an ounce of bud, and an ounce of shrooms.

i decided fuck, stop worrying, youll find them tomorrow. got em both within 30 seconds of waking up the next day (they were under my bed. behind a magazine, hehe)

how much of the amt have you done this week?? haha, seems like quite a bit.

3. really not that much, i took 25mg's on wednsday and 75 yesterday, so 100 for myself out of 1000mg's