God damn!!!!

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by token2004, Jul 19, 2005.

1. SO last night with the munchies i ate like 1000 grapes but i have crohns disease and cant eat grapes but never thought of that last night...

well i feel like shit, having diarhia (SP) and my stomache is friggin killing me.... guess i have to live with constant stomache PAIN for the next 2 weeks or so...

:(

2. That sucks man... I'm sorry to hear that. Smoke more bud ^_^.

3. aye

4. Shit unlucky man, wtf were u thinking? lol

5. I was in my own world where I didn't have stomache problems.... :smoke:

6. Im sorry dude.. you should like hide shit like that from yourself when your stoned..

7. I never liked grapes. That'll teach you to eat the vile things.

8. my original post (i am editing it now) tore you to pieces. i'll tone it down with this though. there are some things that you just don't forget/overlook when you're high. shit like that is one of them. you may eat to no limit or something, but you don't eat something that will cause health problems. it's the same thing that keeps us from digging in dumpsters when we have no money but are starving off the munchies. or that keeps us from eating things that are off limits (friends' food in refrigerators). i call bullshit or pure dumbassery on your part. take your pick.

that does suck tremendously though. sorry for you.

9. Been there dude...a certain type of damn good fruit doesn't sit well with me either (get like heat rash kinda bumps an shit wherever it touches) but it tastes damn good so I've slipped in the past.

I got high drank a tea drink that had it in it did it again later and bought ate and regretted for a week the horrible feeling of nearly choking to death over some good food.

Just be glad your ass is hurting not your airway closing up....

10. ah fuck. that sucks.

11. damn, im sorry. grapes always make me have to piss... alot. hope u get to feelin better.

Jah Bless

12. Ooohhh Nnnooo! The weed'l do it to ya.... :confused: lol!

Hope ya feel better soon! Poor thing.... :(

:smoke: +:smoke: +:smoke: +:smoke: = :smoking: