God damn neighbors

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by figarofigaro, Aug 26, 2012.

1. #1 figarofigaro, Aug 26, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 26, 2012
    So I start preparing what Long Islanders call a "jeebie". Its slang for a bucket bong. I was getting tired of using my pipe, and I decided to try something new tonight and shake things up.

I haven't smoked one in years, and I remember 3 hits of mids knocking me on my ass... so hopefully the better quality herb I have now will break through my somewhat high tolerance.

So I clean out an old bucket I found in the pantry, wash it down and rinse it with a little ISO. Cut the 2L bottle with an X-acto knife... literally cut the excess off the bottom with a scissor and make it clean and perfect.

I make a new cap with an old socket piece I have in my smoking kit... spend about 15 minutes doing that, widening the hole, melting the plastic ect. Perfect air-tight seal.

I spend another 15 minutes grinding and perfecting the .8 nug I hand selected to inhale tonight. 2 credit cards, the same X-acto knife (cleaned with iso)... I meticulously shred the bud into a fine powder.

I throw a screen in the socket piece, and pack the bowl and bring everything outside to this tiny table I have and set everything down.

The bucket is filled with ice water (with ice cubes) and some lime juice (oh the taste is amazing) and I set everything down... When...

I look over, and see my neighbors chilling on their patio set drinking some beers.

Now, normally I wouldn't have a problem with just smoking a pipe at my backyard table if the neighbors are outside
    What are they going to say honestly? My neighbors on both sides are kind of chill anyways...

But doing gravity bong hits using a rigged plastic bottle in plain sight of them? Makes me look like a god damn tweaker... so I'm gonna wait a bit, see if they leave... and if not I'm going for a stroll with my pipe.

Wish me luck tonight Blades. :hello:

2. If theres a fencw then those neighbors nee to mind their own fucking business, and i know how i feel id rather be seen with a pipe joint etc. than a huge bucket . But dude u should tottaly get a 2 liter cut the top off and then get a one liter and keep that layon around so u aint gotta get a bucket small trash can or w/e

3. Yea man its like a 4 foot tall chain link, and the yards aren't really far apart, I can see everything they're doing and they can see me...

I literally found the perfect sized bucket in my pantry, for some reason my mom had all the ceramic easter eggs she religiously decorates the house with during the holiday time in there...

So I dumped out the eggs in the crock pot... Because the day my mom uses the crock pot is the day hell freezes over :p

4. I was expecting a way better story. Just move out of their sight

5. My stories are 70% extremely lame, 100% of the time. Sorry about that man. Ahahahah.

In case any of you were wondering... They left. and I wound up smoking way more than the original .8 weigh out... Kept going back for more nugs.

Feeling pretty toasty right now.

Groove on Blades, grove on. :smoke:

6. [quote name='"figarofigaro"']

My stories are 70% extremely lame, 100% of the time. Sorry about that man. Ahahahah.

In case any of you were wondering... They left. and I wound up smoking way more than the original .8 weigh out... Kept going back for more nugs.

Feeling pretty toasty right now.

Groove on Blades, grove on. :smoke:[/quote]

Ok you made up for it since your high now. It was partly my fault too because I hyped it up in my head haha