God Damn Kids!

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by d4rkw0lf2k7, Sep 19, 2011.

1. Stupid fucking kids.

I mean I used to do stupid shit, but...

Driving along the highway close to where the turn off to the mountain is I've seen so many dumb kids throw snowballs across at other vehicles. Think it's funny.... a snowball could crack someone windshield drive them off the road and kill who ever is in the vehicle.

Today driving along there some kid threw a rock out the vehicle from the other side of the highway at my truck... Scared the fucking shit out of me, tiny glass shards went everywhere. It has indented in my windshield. The rock actually got stuck and is probably holding it together from cracking anymore.

Holy fuck piss me off.

Too bad didn't see who it was I'd turn around....

2. #2 Slater420, Sep 19, 2011
    Last edited: Sep 19, 2011
    Damn dude, only thing like this that has happened to me like this is that i was on the interstate, and kids were shooting bottle rockets at cars, one almost hit me and my friend(friends car). We just laughed our asses off. but i feel ya bro, snowballs are and can be a tad hard, depending on how hard them lil bastards packed them snowballs.

3. :smoke::smoke::smoke::smoke::hello::hello::cool: haha.

4. wait its snowing where u live??

5. There is snow up the mountain.

6. Lol stupid kids..

7. That's why i have heat sensing machine guns on the back of my car, seriously man for that exact situation.:smoke:

8. And they sense rocks?

how much =/