god DAMN it

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by GolgiApparatus, Jun 15, 2008.

1. I fuckin hate people man....

So my best buddy B buys some sid. I give him 10 dollars to hold a hit for me. My parents are going out of town friday through sunday night. I had shit to do friday but i was free all day saturday. So i wanted to take the sid on sat since i would have all day to trip. B convinced me to take the sid on monday cause he wanted to do it with me with a couple other people.

So friday he calls me and asks if he can chill at my house after he has work the following day (today) around 2:30 ( i live close to his work). Then we could chill at my place then go back to his place and smoke a couple bowls.

So the next day comes and he comes over to my house after work.

So the conversation is like this

Me: So dude I havnt seen john in a while... well good thing im seeing him on monday (something like that, i was really high and i basically expressed that i havnt seen john but im seeing him on monday since hes one of the people tripping with us

Him: Oh john isnt comming man

Me: oh... so itll just be you and me man?

Him: nah dude i just found out yesterday (wtf) that i cant make it

Me: So why did you wait to tell me this now? let me take the cid now if you cant do it friday

Him: Yeah i dont have your sid man

Me: What do you mean? you told me you were holding it for the past week

Him: Yeah... but the day before yesterday i gave them to this kid ******* and he said he would give me the money and more hits yesterday. But he hasnt been picking up his phone for the past 2 days.... (It didnt surprise me this kid pulled something like that).

Keep in mind he decided to tell me all of this when i brought it up, cause he either forgot or was just hiding it from me.

So yeah in a huge summation:

I wanted to take acid by myself at my house on saturday since my parents were out of town. My friend couldnt join me that day so he suggested we do it monday when he can and his house is open. I said ok, and it turns out without telling me the dude couldnt make it on monday, AND he got the sid schemed out of him that he told me he was saving for me for the past week (he bought 20 hits and was saving me one). So now its saturday and im just sitting here alone in my house with nothing to do and im pissed off i dont have the sid so i can take it now. (my parents dont go out of town that often and this is one of the only times i feel comfortable doing it...) And i cant do it with my friend on monday.

God damn it. I hate people man....

2. man im sorry for you. people do suck.
    you get the 10$ back?

3. Wow, man. That really sucks. I completely simpathize with you in this situation. I don't know about you, but to me, getting ahold of LSD is a pretty rare thing, and to have a friend dick me over like that would really piss me off. It's happened to me too, not with LSD, but with other things. Anyways, I suggest you write off ANYBODY who is willing to screw you over for any reason. Life's too short to deal with asshole "friends."

By the way, in my opinion, (and don't take this too harshly) your friend is nothing but a thief. If he took something you paid for- for any reason- he stole from you. And that's fucked up.

4. people never learn. NEVER FRONT ANYONE, no matter how well you know them.

5. I don't think that was the issue here.

I think it was more that he isn't tripping balls right now.... he never mentioned that he was out the money....

OP: I feel for you man. That sucks.... hope you've at least got some green to get by on.....

6. haha yeah for sure man thanks. I do got some green, and a new bowl to hit. Both r showcased (not really :p) in this
    http://forum.grasscity.com/recreational-marijuana-use/240827-check-out-my-new-only-bowl.html