God damn it mother fucking.....COPS!!!

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by DuRiecheSoGut, Oct 6, 2006.

1. I was waiting on a sack tonite. I've been looking all day to score some bud, so finally my guy calls me and tells me hell be at my place with the nugs, sweet right ? wrong After waiting 3 minutes outsdie enjoying a cig i see a cop rolling through my apartment complex/neighborhood, then a nother then they dissapear. Though wary I shrug it of and just chill. I see my guy riding down the street, but then again i see the same 2 fucking cops roll through the complec my guy gets spooked and keeps rolling all the way down untill i cant see him anymore. He calls me and says he'll holler at ne some other time but hes not going to risk it tonight, cant say i blame him. FUCK I WAS SO CLOSE TO POT I COULD PRACTICALLY SMELL IT THEN I CAUGHT THE FOUL STENCH OF SWINE AND IT FUCKED IT ALL up. I'm so pissed you look forward to something and then it just gets snatched away. its not fair. cant even get booze because the liqour stores close at 8

when you light up tonight in canada or california or wherever you are and those beautiful trichromses combuts into a lovely orgy of smoke and pleasure, Think of me.

am i supposed to watch star trek sober now or what i?

Transmission over bitching will cease

2. Thinking of you right now man...wish you could come here and smoke with me

3. Lol, you should always have extra stash. I got a gram of some regular chronic sitting in my desk for when I run out of the diesel or kush.

If you were nearby, I'd give you this gram, I know how it feels to almost hookup and go home with nothing.

4. That happens a lot to me. It sucks :rolleyes:

5. That's why growing is the way to go.

6. Fuck tha PO-lice.

7. this has happened to me on numerous occasions... not necissarily involving the 5-0 but having a hookup and then it fails last second. it sucks and im dry but if i had some bud id smoke a bowl for you bro!

8. Yeah man, i've never had anything exactly like that happen, but i've had numerous attempts fall through at the last second cause of shadyass connects. Sucks so bad.

9. Ill be shure to dedicate some british tokes to you mate.

10. know the feelin all too well. :smoke: fuck the 5-0

11. Haha man oh man the cops had me paranoid the other day. I was walking home from the busstop after scoring a very generous quarter of sour diesel and orange kush. I had the strains in seperate bags... so basically two eighths each in a seperate baggie. My walk home takes about 40 minutes.

The cops keep coming by me. Way too much to be coincidence. A couple times I confirm it's the same two cop cars passing me by so much. So I figure they're A) Fucking with me and B)Going to find some bullshit reason to stop me and fuck me up. So I did all I could... just acted normal and went way out of my way to make sure I didn't do anything slightly wrong (especially no jaywalking). Lasted right up til I got in my place and trust me police don't come here much. They got me in their computer and I guess I caught their eye because of my tracksuit, which to them connoted thuggery (wtf is it with cops?).

12. no way! you like to watch star trek baked too! its my absolute fav thing to watch when im smokin, especially when they have some fucked up aliens in it. its friggin hilarious!

13. That sucks, and so do pigs, I mean cops. yep I feel for you. JOE>

14. I would have just invited him in. What are the cops gonna do? "Yeah, it was suspicious that he went into your apartment building..."

Bust situations are always different though...you always have to make on-the-spot assessments about safety. That ability is what keeps some people smoking carefree and why others are always getting busted.

I know I'm getting off-topic, but there are some people who can't recognize the totality of the situation. You're trying to be stealth, and someone won't be able to control their coughing. Or they hit the pipe in traffic, not caring about who's around. Call me paranoid, but you definitely gotta call your shots right or you'll get busted...it's not a matter of 'if', only 'when'...

15. If i was that desperate to score i would of gone out and chased him down the road in frount of the cops.

Fuck them all.

16. I had a similar thing happen the other day. First of all, it took us about three weeks to get a decent hookup here. We were supposed to get an ounce on Tuesday, but the dealer had to work at the last minute. Then on Wednesday he said he couldn't meet us until 4, which is when my boyfriend goes to work, so he had to deliver it to my boyfriend at work. I went and picked it up (which is another story in itself) and then make the trek from the Upper East Side to Brooklyn, during rush hour, with a 40-pound bookbag filled with books and weed, with a thousand cops around and the loudspeaker reminding me that "the New York Police Department has the right to inspect all large bags and packages."

I am generally very proud of myself for knowing my rights and knowing when a cop can search me and when they can't, but if I'd been tagged for random search at the subway station I would have been busted for sure.

No more of that... I'm going to have to find a delivery service.