God Damn Im High...

Discussion in 'General' started by KeepSmokinReefa, Oct 10, 2008.

1. I honestly, Damn truth have to be smoking the best herb in Detroit right now.

Freshly harvested, This shit is flames.

Ive never spent so much on weed before for so little.

I know this is the norm for some of yall but $50 a eighth, Grabbed it last night. 50 was so steep i only grabbeed the eight to try it out but ima go back for mroe.

Last night i smoked a .7 blunt, Cut down a rillo so it was still decently fat, My god main. Good 3 hours with a real strong high.

Weird high, Couch lock with a great head high, Not down and lazy at all feeling but very open minded and thoughtful and insitetive (SP?),Seemed like a perfect balance of indica/sativa.

Smells wonderful obviouslly, Taste is very good but different, A spicy kinda taste.

Right now im smokin another .7 blunt, Smoked about a qtr of it and put it out to write this, Feelin a pretty good buzz right now off basically .2 of a gram.

Ive smoked good weed, Best weed ive ever smoked was weed ive grown but this shits deff better.

I couldnt tell ya a strain name and wouldnt believe it if i was told, But this is A+++ Trees. :smoking::smoking:

2. Does it have a lemony hint with the spice?

3. Damn I get $60 and eighth here

4. so high you could kick it with this dude

[​IMG]

5. hahaha that had me crackin up :smoking:

6. ^ is that a dude wearing a pink dress ? o_O

7. Now that you mention it yes, A lil on the exahle.

I can taste the spicy on the inhale and exhale but theres a 'citrusy' taste on the exhale.

8. AHAHAHA

Holy shit he is

9. I think I might have had something like that.
    I paid $60 1/8, but those are rural Minnesota prices.

if you get a chance take pics...

10. I hooked my boy up with .5 today and he sells 'dro'.

Blew his mind.

I was describing it and his eyes jus lit up haha, So threw him n his girl that and they went in the parking lot of my work smoked it and came back LIFTED.

11. Whooo-wee.

Shits got me blowed.

12. Hey my dude,glad your high too.I'm trippin on 500mg of dex ex and smokinh some bud.Holy shit I can't beliveiev im typing opkay tripping somewhat.

13. Sounds like some Sour Diesel if you ask me :smoking:

Easily the best shit i've ever smoked. Can't seem to find any seeds though.

14. For anyone interested, thats a pic from a psychedelic festival called Burning Man. Erowidulate that shit.

15. Main, Got another homeboy of mines who grows hooked up with this tree i got, And like mcdonalds hes lovin it.

16. i fuckin heard yahz

ate a fucking brownie bomb

i r fucked

smoked some med weed earlier

and have some more