God Damn, I love the internet

Discussion in 'General' started by Blocko, Aug 6, 2004.

1. If you have the right tools *cough*Usenet,IRC*cough*

there's to end to the shit you can find.

2. Ha yeah I love the internet for that as well but for me the main attraction about the internet to me is a window to the whole world :) communication is vital so we dont get another hitler in power :) now if only we could get enough hackers to shut down chinas censorship firewall ... I love to talk to people I think I have learned a great deal because of the internet :) Im very thankfull for my what I get in life cause its stuff like the internet that unit people, I mean do you think weed would even be considered if it wasnt for the internet? yes I love the internet and I love the good people that are on it

3. im too stupid to use IRC!!!

spose ill have to make do with WinMX...

4. I love the internet...I'm not sure I could live without my digital cable, or my xbox live I've met people from holland to new zealand to the pacific Island, england, canada. I mean seriously people say playing video games is a waste of time but I've learned about sooo many cultures..and now I know how to say "I'm stoned where can I get some pizza" in dutch!

5. the net rocks! i guess i spend most of my time on it if im not out doing something.

i dl music most of the time, music sounds sweeter when its free haha