god damn fuckin pigs...

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by bluemunky42, Sep 16, 2006.

1. Tonight I was at my friends surprise birthday party. The majority of the people there were 18-19, one 21. I was sitting there, drinking my beer, when in the corner of my eye I see a fuckiing cop come down the stairs. My first thought is 'RUN!', but there wasn't really anywhere to run, seeing as the stairs are the only exit. So my next thought is 'fuck.' Well he took down all our names and information and all that bs, confiscated 2 acrylic bongs, one glass bowl, we had to pour out maybe 10 beers, and he took a gram off my buddy. But the cases in the fridge he didnt see/I guess didn't care about because the one guy was 21, nor did he find the 2 ounces behind the toilet. Lucky, that would have been a bitch to lose that much. I'm already pissed as shit about those bongs, they were some of my favorite. There was also a bunch more bowls/bongs and a NICE ass hookah in a box right there, but he didnt see it luckily. Also, the guys house I was at; he tags, right, so his room was covered in his tag name, there was a sketch book on the table with all his shit in it, the cop actually picked up the sketchbook and looked thru it real quick to see if there was anything hidden in there, but didn't catch on to the fact that there was a wellknown tag name in there. That was hella lucky, if he had got busted he would have been fucked good. The way the party got busted, if anyones wondering, is that the neighbor saw some underage kids bringing the beer into the basement. Fuck that, I hate narcs. I happened to catch the ladys number and name while sitting in the cop car, I probably won't do anything but...I dunno I guess that doesn't really mean anything. Whatever, the moral of the story is fuck that narc bitch and fuck cops! And hopefully(the cop said I'd get a letter later in my mail) I won't have to go to court or do probation or anything like that. God damnit, fuck cops.

2. I wouldnt talk shit about that cop.. He let you off fucking easy.. Youre lucky youre not in jail. You could have the 21 year old guy go to the narcs house and show ID.. make her feel like a bitch. =P

3. Whoever let the cop in the house shouldn't have let him in without a warrant, that whole situation could have been avoided if he wasn't let in the house.

4. I agree that cop shouldent have even got in the door...

5. I'm aware the cop shouldn't have been let in, I wasn't upstairs though, I was in the basement.

6. well major rule from BUSTED beaware of eveything in the house.

7. back when i was in highschool my parents were always gone on trips, we'd be underage boozin all the time and i can rmemeber at least once or twice where a cop rang my doorbell and we greeted him with some beers.....they really cant do anything unless ya let the muthafucka in, i jus opened the door with the screen locked, with my beer, n said is there a problem officer?
    he said yeah we got a call for drinking and i just stood at my door untill pig finnally leaves, he know he cant come in if i dont let him and so the dumbass stood there for 5 mins thinking ima open the door or something for him...

8. cops usually can't do anything about that. if most of his tags on streets or buildings are older than 1 year and 1 day, he can't get arrested for it.

btw, what part of MD are you from, and what is the tag name. i tag a lot and i might have seen it around

9. you have to be 21 in the US to drink?

that must have to suck, here in Australia we can drink at 18. :cool:

10. I have a strong dislike for taggers, all it does is make your community look like shit.

11. just so some of you underage kids know, a cop has the right to enter a house if he has reasonable doubt that somthing is going on, and a call of underage kids drinking is reasonable doubt.

and yeah 21 is a shitty drinking age, it's only 19 here in the maritimes.

12. um, not really dude, in the US, cops do not have the right to come into your house (unless you let them in) unless they have search warrent to search your home

13. just like in a car the "IN PLAIN SIGHT" rule will allow a cop to enter a house without a warrant. And seeing an underage kid holding a beer falls under that rule.

14. That hasn't been my experience. I've been at parties before we were 21, where someone happened to be out front when the cop was coming down the street, so we brought the keg in real fast, made everyone get inside, and then drank there with kids sitting in the window laughing at the cop, yelling things like, "you can't come in, copper!!!" and the like. He just kept knocking hoping someone would be stupid enough to let him in, and then he went out with a ruler and gave everyone he could parking tickets.

I've also been at parties where the cop just walked in, and someone said, "who let you in here?" he said, "I did" and they replied with, "then get the fuck out." and after a little bit of "you can't talk to me like that" "bitch i know the law" went back and forth, he left, but told us we'd better all be sleeping there, cause he wasn't leaving the parking lot for the rest of the night. he told the truth.

15. Cops can come in w/out a search warrant if there's something in plain sight, or reasonable doubt. And a pretty young looking guy with a beer in his hand is both.

Consider yourself lucky.

16. See, that's what makes people hate cops. I can understand them trying to get people for alcohol and stuff, 'cause that's something your neighbors might complain about or something, but taking a ruler and giving parking tickets just because he couldn't get in... That's being a bitch.