God dammit!

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by detailed one, Dec 22, 2011.

1. Fuck I hate being a nice person sometimes! Bros before hoes fuck!

I missed out on a 3 sum!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

FUCK!

FUCK!

:mad:

2. You seem upset.

3. Not living up to the name so much

4. Missed a three-some, with two other ladies? To hang with a bro?

5. Ok I'm not gay lol...

But I'm a nice guy and bros before hoes...

But now I regret everything I wish I could go back in time ditch my friend and fuck these 2 sluts! :mad:

Next time i'll ditch my fucking friend and tell him to find his own way home imma fuck 2 hoes.

6. Man, I don't know one man that would put the bro before the hoe if it came down to choosing the bro or a threesome.

not to mention, i don't know even know if you can even call him a "bro" for letting you miss out on an opportunity like that to hang out.

I'm just rather speechless right now though. You're Bro-ship is just getting outta hand, sounds like to me.

7. Can you elaborate on how this went about? That's a serious case of bromance right there.

8. Man, I swear to god I feel a complete faggot right now for now getting my fucking chance.

Ok 2 hot bitches sitting there eyeing my ass like a fuckin pair of horny wolfs...

I could tell they wanted a dick/3 sum.

Sadly I thought I was ugly and have no confidence...Guess I was wrong...

9. [quote name='"MLT"']Can you elaborate on how this went about? That's a serious case of bromance right there.[/quote]

can I get a number 1 no pickles with a coke

10. I''m not fucking gay! LOL!

Alright so 2 hot bitches sitting there eyeing me like a horny couple wanting a dick...

My friend all stoned/drunk not paying attention to shit (talking to him and then I notice the 2 bitches im like dude gonna talk to them he doesnt give a 2 fuck and keeps walking)

I was like fuck! make the few word exhanges with them and they even said it themselves they wanted to fuck!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm single got cheated on not too long ago and I had a chance for the greatest time of my life!

I told him straight up next time you just walk off expect me to be gone fucking a slut don't be mad you got ditched because in the end you walked..

Trust me GC I regreat this all 100% and next chance I get fuck my friend i'mma give a slut or 2 the greatest fuck ever! :mad:

11. [​IMG]

12. Thanks Ronald Mcdonald...Thinking I'mma a liar...If I was a creep I'd take a picture of these 2 sluts...

13. You kick out your friend and make him walk, imagine what he's going to do the next time you need help from him.

14. look at it this way - atleast you didnt fuck the whole neighborhood and catch AIDS
    you gatta think positively... :rolleyes:

15. [​IMG]

16. You're so mean to these girls. Downgrading them like that. And they were about to give you "the best time of your life."
    I'm sure if you called them "bitches, and hoes" they would have said you were a douche bag and found some other dick to suck.

So this happened:
    1. You are retarded. They probably wouldn't have cared about your friend watching if they're as slutty as you say..
    2. They were prostitutes and they thought you had cash and/or sold drugs and wanted some, and were just trying to get some cash/free drugs.

You know what though. It'd be nice to have sex with a girl or girls that aren't "bitches and hoes" so you don't catch an STD (Herpes bro, you can get it even with a condom!) and the vagina is not so loose you think you can stick your head up there and swirl it around.
    But hey man, if you need girls like that then cool.

17. [​IMG]