God dammit

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Litew8stoner, Oct 5, 2005.

1. Well this morning I headed out to the bus, and I get there and wait. And wait. It didn't come so I'm like fuck it and went home. But If I were to have an unexcused absence I would have failed all my classes since I already have some (even though I'm 18 that's my local school policy) absenses. So I call them, and they tell me to call the transportation office and they tell me that they fucked up and came at 7 instead of 6:25 and called me at 6:52 to tell me they would be late. But I was at the stop then and decided to walk home at that time. So they say they can pick me up and that they need my phone number. Since I'm at home and am feeling comfortable I tell them I don't know it, so I said I would call the office and tell them what happened. The office said it was excused.

I'm happy as hell. So then I go find the roaches at my spot from yesterday and smoke them in a one hitter tinny. Im feeling good as hell. I get a call and I pick up and it's the school telling me I have a ride. This is right now by the way. So I say will you give me a call? and they're like yes. So I turn the phone on and put it under some clothes in the other room after the call. I hope I still have that excused absence.

2. haha nice, sounds a bit like my day yesterday, I slept in but my busses were cancelled anyway so I just hung out smoked, ate firecrackers and listened to music it was fun.