God Dammit...

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by XxnickpwnsxX, Nov 27, 2008.

1. I got out of work at 1:00AM and my boy calls me to smoke up so i get him and go to this hill off roading to blaze with a custom water bong that he made. 5 mins later before smoking 2 spotlights thru the trees on us we start goin and whip the bong out the window stash the bud and keep goin, we near the road where the pigs at and we stop and i put my hands up with my licence and registrtation saying im just off roading with my blazer. he screams get the fuck out of the car, he makes my boy come out too. he asks what were doing i said just goin over the hill for fun, and hes like yea bs weres the weed at? and im like i have none, hes like dont lie to me it will only be worse, so i was like iight i have NONE. and he cuffed me and took everything out of my pants, (zune 120gb, lighter, cigs, $50 bill and on my belt my work razor, and my wallet in my back pocket) after a bunch of bs an illegal search he said my car was hot, i said u cant search and seizeure without ne evidence and hes like im a cop dont tell me how to do my job, another word out of u and im bringing u downtown. so he searched finds nothing and uncuffs me puts my shit on the roof of my blazer and started walking away. i said i need my licence and registration back and hes like oh yeah i forgot. he crinkled it up... and i said and my 50 bucks that was in my pocket and blade. he said either i keep this and u can leave peacefully or i can give it back and we will have a problem. so i got peeled 50 bucks then came home and blazed my face off.:hello:

BUT FUCK THE PIGS they dirty rodents and people think they serve good, seriousley whens the last time a cop actually helped you?

2. my cousin is a cop and he's probably one of the sickest people in my family. he doesn't give a shit if we smoke weed and when i was younger i would smoke cigars with him when i visited. he became a cop when i was like 13 and i smoked my first cigar with him when i was 14 haha.

that sucks though man you should have told him to go ahead and take you down town. i dont let cops push me around, even if they do have more power than me. we can't do illegal shit and neither can they. you should have reported him for taking a bribe dude.

you probably still can. go to the police station and tell them that he threatened to take you in if you didn't give him $50. you'd only be doing what's lawful. :)

3. Oh man, that's shitty. There aren't many cops around here like that. If they don't find anything, they admit their mistake and let you go. That cop was looking for a confrontation.

4. that's terrible! what an abuse of power.
    the cops where i live are s chill. i went to the station and they were sitting on the floor watching cheech and chong and the chief had a bottle of rum in his office. they're so laid-back and funny.

it just totally depends on where you are i guess because i know a lot of them can be assholes.

5. Wow, I wish I lived where you live. Our cops will give you such a hard time if they suspect even the tiniest thing, they'll make your life hell. If you're innocent, though, like I said they're very nice.

6. I read stories like this all the times but I never a see a "after that I went to the station and reported him". I understand that he's a cop and they might not believe you, but how do you know this hasn't happened before, if he has a record of complaints you could very well have gotten him off the street.... At least try.

7. Yeah, someone has to police the police. Go to the station and tell them.

8. im too scared to go to the station, im on probation for 2 charges i didnt even do (abuse of power) they said i assaulted 2 cops which i didnt so fuck the 50 bucks. take it as a loss and live my life...

9. Good idea. Chances are he'll deny it, and his job title means his word means more than yours. Sad truth...

10. ummm....this is america, he can lose his job for taking your money and searching without a warrent. i would bring his ass to court for theft. if he found no weed and there was no evidence that could be put forth to prove you were doing anything illegal, you should report him. know your rights.

11. Report that motherfucker. He fucking ripped you 50$ for nothing and violated your rights. What the fuck dude!? Fuck that guy

12. #12 TLF1088, Nov 28, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 28, 2008
    He's got to be off duty some time....and I'm sure he's fucked with a lot of other people too, so if you wait a few weeks.....just sayin.

I got no problems with cops playing dirty, they'll get what's coming to them one day, from you or someone else.

Anyone who's dirty, cop or not, it's cool with me. They just need to know that someday they're going to get the same or worse back. Just how the world works.

13. My house was robbed once... The cop came in and talked for about 2 minutes and left.

A cop has never, ever helped me.

That's so fucked up man.. I woulda been like What the fuck? You're jacking my 50 dollars for what? Me being offroad? Fuck that, what's your badge number? This was an illegal search and seizure and you were definitely unprofessional in your handling of this situation. Arrest me and I'll have your fucking badge.

I'd take jail time for that.. You had nothing on you and he fucking jacked you... The cop would of lost his job if it went to court. Fuck the Police.

14. I'd go to the next police station over tho, cuz they mite just get u on some other bullshit thing if ur trying to turn in thier boi.

15. This is the most bullshit story I've ever heard.

16. if i said another word while he was searching, i would have had a baton to the face and got arrested pay bail and have a felony of A&B on a PO which im curently serving for (18months) for no reason. who can you go to when the police are fucking you up? court and its yours against theirs if theres no fucking video, and thats the sad truth. im installing a camera in the back of my suv with a remote in the front with 2 small speakers so if i get pulled over and fucked with ill have evidence :D