God dammit

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by figarofigaro, Sep 15, 2012.

1. my next door neighborhood casually slipped me her number over facebook today. she's been liking my statuses and shit, and we chatted for a bit. So she's obviously interested. So I text her about 8 hours after she gave me her number (I had shit to do, and it's best not to seem desperate, you know?)

Here's some highlights of the conversation:

So I start the conversation off by saying: "Hiya neighbor" (to let her know who I am, I hate having to explain myself after I just say "hey")

blahblahblah we talk about drinking, blahblahblah we talk about smoking

me: ...I hope you don't like smell the smoke or something at night! ahahha

(I told her I smoke in the backyard every night)

her: Lmao I occasionaly do! but i never figured it was you!

blahblahblah

me: I've got a 6 pack in the fridge, if you're bored tonight. Hope that's not creepy or anything...

her: Lmao not at all! we should be friends, we've known each other for like 6 years now. and if I was going home I totally would come over

(apparently she was out at a friends place.)

So did I fuck this up? She obviously still wants to come over. I guess it just didn't play out the way I wanted to. I was hoping she'd just come over, we'd watch a movie and shit.

Slightly disapointed :(

2. you're still doing good. she just happened to be busy, no biggie :D
    coming from a girl, she sounds pretty interested.

3. I said something like "ahh shit. i always time these things wrong ahaha. Maybe another night"

and she said "Absolutely, I'd like that :]"

I'm just one paranoid mother fucker, I guess.

I guess I'll text her in two days or so, and figure it out. I probably should have assumed that she's out on a friday night. Most people don't sit home, jerk off, and go on GrassCity like me I guess. ahahahahha :hello:

4. you got friend zoned'ed on the first time txting with her.. ouch.. meh whats the point any more

5. I don't think I got "friend-zoned" per se.

I honestly think shes interested.

But if its "just friends" I'm honestly okay with that.

I could use a friend right now, know what I mean? :)

6. no she definetely didn't friend zone you yet, she seems somewhat interested but you can't be 100% sure

7. she was probably expecting you to invite her OUT on a friday night

8. It's 2AM... and she's already out...

I was inviting her over for a few drinks when she got home. Just to relax, have a conversation, and then head next door back to her house.

9. oh i figured this happened earlier, but still.

why not just ask her to do something tomorrow night? its the weekend, make your own plans and invite her along.

10. I'm not going to turn into a Level 5 clinger over night.

I literally just got her number today.

11. whatever man. theres got to be a thousand different ways this can play out, just dont invite her over your couch again. good luck.

12. I would invite her out for a drink.

It doesn't have to be a date per se but just hanging out.

Then you can see what she wants. Try casually flirting with her.

13. We're both over 18, under 21 :eek: :(

thanks for responding though! :D

14. Well then invite her to coffee then!

15. Not bad :)

I was over-thinking it I think. Coffee is simple.

16. Lol go to the "game" store and buy some when I read this I laughed chicks drink liquor not share a six pack with the neighbor guy go buy a couple bottles invite some people act like its a party and casually invite her for a get together not that hard do work kid good luck remember she has the pussy not you

17. Yea, and I have a penis. What's that got to do with anything?

I don't need to put up a front to converse with a female. If she doesn't want to come over, so be it.

She obviously seems interested, so why fuck around? I don't want to talk to my friends + her at this party. I want to talk to her.

Get to know her, and see what happens.

18. [quote name='"Casquatch Sock"']Lol go to the "game" store and buy some when I read this I laughed chicks drink liquor not share a six pack with the neighbor guy go buy a couple bottles invite some people act like its a party and casually invite her for a get together not that hard do work kid good luck remember she has the pussy not you[/quote]

This is stupid advice.. Lol

Take her out to star bucks and hang out for awhile and see how it goes..

19. How is it a front a social gathering with other people her age show her a good time not buy her a latte and act like your fifty and talk about how fucked the economy is give me a break

20. [quote name='"Casquatch Sock"']How is it a front a social gathering with other people her age show her a good time not buy her a latte and act like your fifty and talk about how fucked the economy is give me a break[/quote]

:laughing:

Ok dude, invite a bunch of people over so you can't even hear each other talk.. Genius plan :rollseyes: