God dammit... sleep paralysis

Discussion in 'General' started by DutchX5, Nov 28, 2011.

1. they trying to get us

2. [quote name='"Buzzwell420"']they trying to get us[/quote]

They already got you

3. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9nf4DhXy9oU]Chamillionaire - Ridin' Dirty With Lyrics - YouTube[/ame] :cool:

4. i know a perminant remedy for it pm me for details

5. I have sleep paralysis a lot when I take naps in the afternoon. I always feel like it's hard to breathe when this happens and i also have to concentrate SO SO HARD on like trying to move at least one finger or toe and once i move like even the smallest bit i can move my body again.

6. Could be worse. A couple of times I have woken up with my back/neck so fucked up I couldn't move at all. That takes much more than 5 minutes to go away and is a lot more painful.

I'd take "sleep paralysis" any day over that ;)

7. Yea that's when it hits me too. Afternoons and mornings.

8. I dunno man. You might change your mind if the girl from the grudge was inching her way across your bed and you can't move a muscle or even open your mouth to scream.

9. think DMT

10. it happens so that you don't move during REM. Look up lucid dreaming for mind fuck.

11. All im going to say

Aliens bro, fucking aliens. :smoke:

12. I lucid dream almost every night.. in fact I can't remember the last dream I had that wasn't lucid. Not nearly as much of a mind fuck as being completely paralyzed and petrified at the same time.

13. As you're walking down a set of stairs yeah, it can be petrifying but not while in bed.

14. Attached Files:

15. Haha as long as she doesn't smell bad :smoke:

16. First time it happend to me, I woke up to find a massive black smoke cloud, swirling in on itself and floating at the top of the room.

Once i noticed and started giving it attention it got worse... It would slowly funnel down towards my face almost like it wanted into my body, and like many people have said, I felt a extremely evil presence in the room.

I wasn't the same when I woke up either..

That whole day I couldn't stop thinking about what had happend

That's the day I realized there was more to life than just physical objects.

17. That's actually really weird that you say that. I was talking to my dad yesterday and brought up the sleep paralysis thing and he told me that a long time ago, like when he was a little older than me, he was in bed with his girlfriend, sleeping, when she sat bolt upright screaming, and when my dad woke up, he looked over at her side of the bed and saw a cloud of wispy black smoke sit for a second then fly out of the room.

And my dad is NOT the type to believe in supernatural shit, he's very much a man of science and reality. That's why it surprised me when he told me that story.

18. Yes, i experience this a couple times every month. I have been ever since I was little. Even tho I know what is going on It still scares the shit out of me every time. I woke up the other night to see a man standing in the corner of my room.

19. There is a cure

20. [quote name='"aaron12321"']There is a cure[/QUOTE

Invoke archangel Michael.