Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

God dam you munchies!

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Jamesy C, Jun 13, 2012.

1. I'm trying to eat less and lose a bit of weight from mainly the munchies. can and will eat anything and lots of it. Don't normally do that sober but I'm never hungry either.

What do you guys do to not give into it? Dry mouth I can deal with, I only drink tea and coffee stoned with splenda, and switched to Zero drinks a while back.

Right now my housemate is eating away at chocolate biscuits right infront of me watching the football, I'm stoned, he's not!

2. Just drink Sports drinks they have electrolytes and keep you hydrated or Water. Theres healthy things that taste good: Pasta, steaks + meats, fruit, organic foods, etc.

3. Don't be afraid to munch out, as long as it's not all junk food!

Eat fruit or make smoothies, way better then expensive, non-filling, non-nutritional junk food. And fruit is amazing baked, especially mangos or kiwis.

4. All I eat while stoned is fruit. It's sweet, delicious, nutritious and can be cheap depending on what you like.

5. Thats true. I've some apples and bananas in the kitchen.

I've been eating biscuits and pizza and chips, then feeling like shit the next day.