God Bud?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by Oregon, Aug 23, 2009.

1. I have been growing large amounts of normal (Cannabis Sativa) weed for a while now however I keep getting requests for something called God Bud. What exactly is it and how does one go about growing it? All I have been told is that its a hybrid of Hawaiian and Purp although i'm not certain. Also White Widow keeps coming up although the prices i'm being quoted CAN'T be accurate for seeds. People are throwing prices like 10 seeds for $75.00 for WW. Is this correct?

2. #2 LBH, Aug 23, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 23, 2009
    Sure, depending on which seed bank you get them from. There are places like Nirvana, etc that sell them from like $30-70 and then there's "the doggies nuts seedbank" who sells their version for almost $180.

3. Not sure about the "God Bud" But, If you want White Widow, then buy it any 'ol place. They're all knock-off F2's. If you want the Original White Widow, you'll have to search for Black Widow. Shanti had to change the name because people ripped his genetics ---> Mr Nice Seeds Cannabis Seeds
    It's usually sold out due to its' popularity. But you can find stock updates.

4. Would it be best to try and hybrid the plants myself? Getting Purp and Hawaiian is easy in the NW.

5. I think the god strain is called God's Gift.

6. have you ever had it?

7. Not personally, but know a couple of buddies that had it.
    It's Granddaddy Purple x OG Kush

8. #8 milesndiz, Aug 23, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 23, 2009
    this is God Bud here, though i have also seen God's Gift around . . .
    check the link to the breeder's site /

[ God Bud : brief description ]

A BC Bud Depot Cannabis Cup Winner for world's best indica, the BC God Bud packs some of the most powerful aroma and flavor findable on planet earth. A popular plant among professional cash croppers, these very dense and heavy crystal coated buds, flavour and accompanying high, make for outer-body experiences. A BC Bud Depot multiple cannabis cup award winner, this is the indica that brought the cup home to Canada.

God Bud looks like a great strain [ multiple cup winner ] , though i have not tried it yet.

9. Thanks! I think I'll go with the 100 pack because of the flowering time but it looks amazing! I'm not a "professional cash cropper" but my friends like weed and a lot of it. whats the yield on 100 seeds?

10. haha i love the review they gave purp

Finally the release that the world has been waiting for... The Mendo Purps! A strain of legend, we were gifted this at the 2004 Cannabis Cup. The result is some of the best tasting smoke the world has ever seen. It took us two years to release this strain but everyday has been worth the wait. Dense yields of pure purple. The taste is soothing, the buds dank, the bouquet is comparable to even the God. The high is uplifting, soaring, clear, with zero burnout and a deep taste of purple that lingers forever. If you want a garden so dank that you will start questioning the true meaning of life go with The Purps

11. not sure as to expected yield under optimal conditions :confused_2: i'd contact the breeder directly with any questions /