God Bud

Discussion in 'Smoke Reports' started by SkunkPatronus, May 10, 2012.

1. Personally GodBud is much the same breeder to breeder, it all came from Vancouver, BC.

Low growing, fat leafed, dark colouring, thick smell with a skunky background and the up front is usually either dusky grape or 'swedish fish' like raspberry, I have had a mint one and I have had a piney one, might be in the same general gene pool. Easy to grow, veg fast, flower much more slowly, takes about 2 weeks in flower before you see pistals emerging. 10 weeks from then till done. Long side branches from a solid merristem, larger single cola. Pugnacious little things, will push other plants out of the way laterally. Bull dog of plants.

Nice calming high, much body interaction. Increases gravity, and feels like 'the big exhale' after work. Long lasting, numbing to some degree, not energizing but you can function well until the 'wall' at the end. Nice after dinner smoke in single bowl with hubby and still be 'awake' and doing yer thing. Doesn't let you think many thoughts, kind of lets you be free of introspection, in the moment and enjoying the feelings. Numbing in higher amounts, seems to interfeer with ejaculation in some men, but not with enjoyment. Good for cramps, decreases anxiety, stoney high.

2. I'd say that this is a very good description on the hydro god bud I had. I don't consider it among my absolute favorites but definately one of the better flavors. It was either organic or hydro I forget. But the bud was dark green to burnt orange and soft fluffy buds to fairly soft but less airey. Smelled nutty like walnuts or almonds. Very smooth but definitely had just the right of thc lung sting. You described the high almost perfectly. Good strain doesn't have the dankest look but with a bud scope you'll see that this bud isn't joking

3. the apparent creator of this strain, Jordan of the Islands, is now being sold at hemp depot
    seeds