God Bud - Jordan of the Islands Organic Demonstration Grow

Discussion in 'Organic Grow Journals' started by sterces, Jun 4, 2011.

1. Just got my e-mail confirmation!

Sterces.

2. nice! it'll be interesting to see how your batch turn out\

i've heard it's fire. photos pf the buds look amazing

3. #144 slowhand15, Oct 25, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 25, 2011
    The NL#5 is I try to pick at 8 weeks.
    It has a good body high and mental high also. If I let it go past 8 weeks it gets couch locky. Flavor is piney. no paranoia.

The Galaxy God bud is a very, very
    relaxing, but has a high amount of THC. It just takes your troubles away.
    very relaxing, like I said. Nice relaxing.
    Taste is like citrus. Absolutely no paranoia.

Good luck with your new purchase.

4. I might have to try galaxy god bud, my god bud I have now is really high THC but since I had to cut it premature because of rot, the high isn't super relaxing because CBN levels are low. Lots of anxiety with the high THC level

5. Hello Shogo,

>>I've heard it's fire. photos of the buds look amazing

I have heard the same and the pictures I have seen are amazing.

I'm going burst the curse and grow me some God Bud!

Hello Slowhand,

Thanks for the info.

GB still sounds like a winner. I like the way you describe the relaxing effect.

The NL#5 will have to prove itself. I have the couch covered, so I will be careful to harvest with milky trichs. I ,ay choose to replace it with a berry tasting plant. I already have a wicked pine-sol tasting Romulan so I am not particularly looking for another piney plant.

Hi Ccostal,

Sorry to hear the end was rushed, you had it going pretty good there. :(

I am going to try the GB again after the NL#5 and Timewarp I have finish. I will try to get it going in January. Got the seeds from Kind Seed. For the last 6 months they have been out of stock, now in late October they have them. I think these ones are going to be fresh.

I am looking forward to finishing (mostly) my mother search with this one. As mentioned I _may_ go out and find a berry flavor for the variety.

Sterces

6. The seeds came on Monday.

I got them out of the mail box Tuesday.

I hope the -6c overnight didn't hurt them. I don't think it will, but I haven't had the best luck with this strain. :eek:

Sterces.

7. Hello,

I am starting my JOTI God Bud mother search again.

The comparison will be with Trainwreck and Timewarp though.

It's the 4th grow in my signature.

Sterces.

8. thanks for this demonstration, i was also thinking of growing god bud organically in soil.

9. Just for the record; I meant to participate in the original grow but didn't get my stuff in time. Now, many months later, I've grown out several JOTI God Bud plants from seeds I just have to say that short of getting an elite clone of this from someone it's pretty much certain that if you even grow out 5 seeds you'll find a keeper. Absolutely stunning potency and taste and a very nice complex high that fits just about any situation.

I grew from a 10 pack and every female was definitely a potential keeper with only slight variations in taste and smell for me. The one I did end up keeping is just perfect.

Way more people should try this strain out. Not sure about the copycat one put out by another seed vendor but the JOTI one is top shelf in my experience.

10. I stupidily bought the BC version it was amazing smell and taste but my buddy did a jordan island one after me. His is a lot bigger then mine. I am at 6 weeks and 10 weeks of veg and lots of topping and then main colas are only a foot and a half foot. Not as purple yet. still got white trimcomes. Maybe it will be bigger. Smell was close to identical to my friends ,but he has double to speed in veg then mine and he knows less then me about plants.His is already a 1 foot and he topped the 2 node into 4 big shot. I told him to top each one those to have 8 instead but he wanted 4 giants, His was at 1 1/2 feet after 7 weeks of veg then in Flower just the amount you get is more that i could tell maybe I got weird pheno. But his is now at near 3 feet and week 4 of flower. The buds are skinny like mine I topped mine and it only made 2 giant main colas and whole lot of smaller ones but in his the smaller ones where equal. Idk I got some killer stuff. Fairly strong and hawiaan fruity. Smells like maui wowie got in it some how maybe the sweet island skunk maybe that's the main pheno I got. But smell was same. I think mine was just a tad stronger but he didn't know how to really add some nutes to get it bigger and stressing it while it's in flower to make it have more snow. I stick knife the last 2-3 weeks in the center main cola and put 3 small shikabob sticks in it so it splits a little. It can cause herbies bad but if not you got a ton of tricomes. Don't try it unless you have before, you have know when to do it or herbie real easy and late in flower. But it gave me snow cones also. So is JORDAN OF ISLANDS THE BEST PLACE TO GET GOD BUD ??????????????? I wanna run it again in September can some one tell me that it's better then the BC version. It was to me.But only 2 plants to tell from mine and his.