God Bless You, Phelps!

Discussion in 'Fitness, Health & Nutrition' started by ickjui, Feb 14, 2009.

1. Seriously? The best fucking athlete in the world smokes weed. What is the health argument against weed again?

Bless you, Phelps.

He enabled us to take a major step from the legal-lies!

2. haha yes godbless him

MARIJUANA FTW!!

3. Hahaha marijuana FTMUTHAFUCKING WIN

I love you phelps, if i was female i would have your babies

The connotations of this event are fucking incredible

WOOH!

4. This guy is just incredible

A few physical attributes particularly suit Phelps to swimming: his long, thin torso offers low drag his arms span 6 feet 7 inches (201 cm)-disproportionate to his height of 6 feet 4 inches (193 cm)-and act as long, propulsive "paddles";[his relatively short legs lower drag, and perhaps add the speed enhancement of a hydrofoil; his size 14 feet provide the effect of flippers; and his hypermobile ankles he can extend beyond the pointe of a ballet dancer, enabling him to whip his feet as if they were fins for maximum thrust through the water

5. His muscles produce 50% less lactic acid than the rest of us, so with his body he could probably win a lot of stamina based sports.

6. I never heard that before, I wonder how they figured that.

But he won the gold in all 8 swimming events, both short and long distance.

He may have some advantages, but you better believe he trained his sack off.

7. The man takes in 12,000 calories a day! Now that's munching out! lol. :yummy:

Ya gotta respect the man. He's a winner because he's dedicated himself to something he's passionate about, you can't hate a man for that. Phelps FTW!

8. true, even if he didnt while he trained (which I think he wouldnt but thats just me)
    it still shows the Non-dangerous of pot. YAYAYYYAYA phelps

9. you rule phelps you rock

10. It would have been great if he actually backed himself up in the media after this whole incident.

Still, it's definitely a good poster-board example of just how harmless Cannabis is.

:D