God Bless You, Franco. RIP, my friend.

Discussion in 'Marijuana Seeds Banks' started by Shasta_Lake_California, Jan 3, 2017.

1. I have no idea. I emailed with him a few times around Christmas time. He was in Columbia, but he didn't look super healthy (he's always thin, but he looked especially thin).

Its very sad. He was a very wonderful man with a very wonderful spirit.

2. It really hits home. I died on December 29th 205. Sudden cardiac arrest in a park next to my house as I was walking home from the supermarket.

Someone found me and administered CPR for 9 minutes before I woke up. I was in a coma until January 6th. And only 39 years old...

I wish Franco had been so lucky.

• Like Like x 1
  3. You were lucky. My brother-in-law was 39 when he died in front of his whole family from a similar cardiac event. CPR did not help him like it did you.

• Like Like x 1
  4. I was extremely lucky. It took me almost a year to recover. I'm sorry to hear that about your brother-in-law.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Just a thoery you think feminised cannabis smoking might have caused it? Because feminized seeds are a man made technique that ruins nature's way.

6. Whatever. That's actually one of the most idiotic things I've seen all week. Go away.

7. #10 Blix, Jan 11, 2017
    Last edited: Jan 11, 2017
    • Like Like x 1
  8. Thanks. Bummer :(

• Like Like x 1
  9. It is a possibility I'm just saying don't cry at me . Feminized was never tested if it was even safe . Just cause you follow the crowd . I sound dumb what your doing isn't even tested of its safe over a long period of time.Im crazy?