"God Bless America"??

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by Digit, Jul 7, 2003.

?

?

1. [b]God bless America[/b]

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Dog bless amerika

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. [b]Praise Allah[/b]

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. "god" bless everything

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. Fuck god, fuck allah, fuck the whole lot of it

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  6. nah.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

1. none that i\'m aware of. unless he\'s a clone. ;D

2. I want a clone...
    A good clone...

That way God won\'t know which one of us to damn...

3. awaitin the dudes words......

i\'m glad this thread is finding life again.
    i wasnt happy with the options i originally set, but posted them as such anyway knowing they might spark a little interesting debate.

luv it when people get rattled into talking about shit that matters. ... no more, \"ooh, what colour do you think the curtains on my grow room should be? ocean pink or skylark mauve?\" .... this is the stuff.... the nitty gritty... should we dare talk about such things that may upset people? fuck yeah. try to be mindful of course, but if this shit doesnt get talked about it simmers and grows like an intreated cystic infection ready to pop destruction all over the place. so, yeah... glad this is getting more air time. :D

... hehe, just killing time waiting for zonedudes responce...

is it here yet?

4. lol,personally l,am more interested in the colour of the walls in the grow room :D.FLAT WHITE.havent you been listening to the important stuff ??.:D..

5. i rekon we\'re still inside/part of it.

6. Hell yeah

[​IMG]

7. Hei...another old thread revived...

Digit isn\'t the only one discussing this very matter. I remember Andy Rooney had a rambling on this very exact topic on 60 minutes...and he, as I came to the conclusion that it\'s nothing but shortsighted. Doesn\'t mean those who say it don\'t want the rest of the world blessed...they just say it when they talk about america...and yes, politicians use it to gain votes...

I personally couldn\'t care less who he blesses since I don\'t quite belive in him...

Anf yeah...Dead Kennedys rock (damn...I wish we had a smilie showing a \"rock on\" hand sign..)

8. The fugiin religious right may be the ones who press \"the button\". I think religious Americas are crazier then religious Arabs. They\'re brainwashed. That is why Bush won! He knew his constituency. He put the fear of the unknown into them and they were stupid enough to believe him.

9. well, they have been known to blow up the occasional abortion clinic, and kill the doctors that work in them. So that\'s not to far fetched.

10. hmmmn, who else blows things up?

;)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.