"God Bless America"??

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by Digit, Jul 7, 2003.

?

?

1. [b]God bless America[/b]

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Dog bless amerika

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. [b]Praise Allah[/b]

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. "god" bless everything

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. Fuck god, fuck allah, fuck the whole lot of it

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  6. nah.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

1. Chicago Bulls huh? Hipocrit.

2. That\'s not being hypocritical...
    He admitted he was fascinated by the US...
    It would\'ve been hypocritical if he had said he wasn\'t in the least bit interested in the US and hated all Americans...
    Not the case...
    Your statement contradicts the proof you\'ve put forward to back it up, rendering your entire argument invalid...

And who really cares if Digit is a hypocrit???
    I doubt you are the paradigm of what a hypocrit isn\'t...
    Everyone\'s a hypocrit...

3. woah, idunno what to say.... its got to the point that someone takes a jab at me and viola theres someone there backing me up before i even flinch. i can\'t rebut any better than that.

appart from also to say 2 small additional points...

image is incredible inconsequential.

when i posted that pic i did point out how i\'ve not worn if for ages, suggesting it was bought a long long time ago. (when he joined and got his number)

and what then would you make out of my shirt that says Mecca USA across the front in a kinda islamic style font?

4. Every time I see a pic of Digit I think of him less and less as Moby and more as this dude I knew in highschool. You look almost exactly like him \'cept he has darker hair.

Interestingly enough he\'s half scottish, you have any relatives in Illinois Digit?

5. Nothing here at GC changes....you spouting your anti-American venom, claiming all along NOT to be anti-American, and your subservient little followers jumping to your defense. How many people have you offended into leaving this forum?
    The mods boast 1,000s of registered members, but the only ones that post are the few that remain in the GC clique. Stupid, stupid people. Save your scrawny little fingers from typing paragraphs of crap, you only contradict yourself.

Where are all the sheep? It won\'t take them long.
    I wonder how long this forum will last with you continously offending new American members?

Not long.........I hope.

6. what a funny little dude. is that a new record in getting banned, or have someone actually made it in one post?

7. Funny and little indeed...

8. apart from spammers its the quickest l,ve seen .and it wasn,t me :D.

9. ;) I\'d like the ribbon to be green and shaped like a peaceful potleaf!

(*Former disgruntled member, by the way.)

10. LMAO your talking to his clone. :D

11. Just doing my job...We all do it everyday. I accept the Silver Leaf Award for Valor on behalf of all of my fellow moderators..may we always kick ass! ;)

12. So Who get\'s gold *Looks Around* [​IMG]

13. Yeah ok Superjoint gets Gold then i guess...

So i get Platinum [​IMG]

14. hmm..I wonder....if american is some guy who used to be on the forums..(got banned, but still browses) (ur a excellent grower btw...wish ya woulda stayed but eh..)and found this thread and wanted to re-express his feelings on the basis of a grasscity clique..

no comment anyway..lol

15. So if I don\'t agree with someone but agree with someone else I\'m a lackey and part of a clique?

As far as I can tell I\'ve agreed with Digit long before I knew of his existence. At least concerning politics and such.

Why do these elitist bastards have to be so anti-grasscity? If they don\'t like it they should move to yahooka.

16. I deleted your post, Proud American, not because you took me on with name calling but because we just don\'t allow that shit here. You know that, you\'ve been banned enough.

I copied it to the administrators though along with your email accounts and ip addresses.

Have a wonderful day with your life that leaves you so unhappy that you must come to an internet forum that you spend your time hating to get your rocks off!

17. i dont believe in god so... saying god bless america is like saying YAAHH HERE COMES SANTA!!!!!!!!!!

anyways just my though on the subject...

toke it up fo me

18. so you\'ve made it a sticky here at the box [just noticed] so it doesn\'t drown. this sticky thing seems more like a cunning little plan (remember those from blackadder) going around the issue like a hungry cat round the feedinbowl. stick to it or drop it. why not just move it back to where it belongs, to spirophilo so the thread can live it\'s own life.

but this thread is destroyed anyhows. it has detrimented after it got the royal runaround. but it have however gotten a real revival, but not on subject. probably as good :)

(Hey Zylark...I snuck in your post...I have no idea who made it a sticky...wasn\'t me? All I did in here was ban someone...twice. *RMJL)

19. ya, but \"god\" gave us the ability to do all of the things we did, and whats to stop us, all we have to do is go to prayer or whatever and get forgived.... goofey i think

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.