1. Win a $250 shopping spree at Grasscity.com! To enter subscribe to our youtube channel.
    Dismiss Notice

Go Today If You Can!

Discussion in 'General' started by adamBC, Jul 28, 2003.

1. On friday night I smoked a half ounce walking the streets of vancouver with my friend jackie, and then we went to see Laser Radiohead. It was INCREDIBLE!!

All radioheads greatest hits plus a few new ones, perfectly timed with an amazingly trippy set of images, videos, and laser, displayed over a background of the northwest night sky (it was in the planetarium.)

it was very cool. took about 50 minutes, i was in awe the hole time.

if anyone else gets a chance to see this show, i totally recommend it, its worht every penny.

and for those who arent fans of radiohead, or dont know them well, then i recommend going even more! the first song of the show was the VERY first Radiohead song ive ever heard. i didnt know what to expect and it was great. very trippy psycadelic style stuff.

Laser Floyd is also great, but i must say Radiohead was better.

2. i saw the word aser and started hperventilatingf

3. Hey can anyone tell me which Radiohead song/cd had that one song with the music video that is like.. stop go animation I think.. and it was all about "happiness" being marketed and sold all around the world out of stores like a product?
    Not that I download stuff anymore.. but I wanna know. Soon as I have a job my first check or 2 is going towards cds and dvds.

4. mr criminal i think the song ur thinking of is "hell bent" by Kenna

u can find the video on kazaa

Grasscity Deals Near You