Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Go to bed or smoke some more?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by EnjoiPugs, May 14, 2009.

1. That's it. I just smoked like 10 minutes ago and I was thinking about polishing off this blunt and being really toasted or saving it for tomorrow. And I was like I only have enough for one more blunt after this ya know so yeah...what's a guy to do?

2. wake and bake.

3. Smoke that shit LoL You know youre gonna blaze tomorrow anyway

4. Don't tap out now!

5. quoted for truth, just wait the weed will still be there in the morning, plus a wake and bake is ALWAYS a good option, well not ALWAYS, but in this case it is....... idk just flip a coin, but i say to wait:cool:

6. go to sleep, you can always smoke more tomorrow, when you are well rested, and will enjoy the high more than if you were tired.

7. Yep, saving it for tomorrow sounds good, i'm high anyways lol.

8. Wait buddy. You'll fall asleep like 15min after and kick yourself in the morning.
    Besides that, I'd still save it for tomorrow. You'll thank me tomorrow ;)

9. all i'ma say is, if i had bud right now i could smoke right before passing out, and yes i'm already high, i would smoke it and just obtain more bud the next day. that's just what i would do, though.

10. I'm not patient, I'd probably smoke it now.

11. If you got the $ for more, smoke it now

12. You're definitely going to fall asleep right after that. I would save it for later when you'll enjoy it.

HOWEVER, I do smoke sometimes right before bed if I need a good nights sleep or just haven't slept well in a while. I feel like I even dream less and just get really, really good sleep.