Go to bed high vs stay up to burn it off

Discussion in 'General' started by VikingToker, Mar 4, 2013.

1. Hey,

I smoked some weed that was a little more powerful than I thought

I'd like to be as sober for tomorrow as possible (important group meeting)

Should I go to bed earlier and higher, and get more hours of sleep, or should I stay up later, "burn off more of the high" and get less sleep?

Taking personal accounts, science, and far-fetched opinions

2. Masturbate, poop and shower.

3. Listen dog
    Brush your teeth
    Its the ultimate high killer
    Youll be sober as a cat

4. are you serious? bitch go to sleep

5. You more than likely wont wake up high lol

6. go to sleep

7. Go for a shower then go to bed, always chills me the fuck out and gives me a really nice sleep, wake up feeling really refreshed in the morning.

8. I second this

9. Fuck that I've woken up a little stoned a few times, usually after a long t break and a strong strain.

I would go to sleep and wake up early

10. Burn off the weed meaning enjoy it longer?

11. Nawh, as in staying awake longer and 'sobering up' vs going to bed high and waking up high.

I ended up doing a middle thing between the two. Woke up high as fuck still, it was some intense stuff, but I handled my business like a motherfucker.

The guys I met with had no idea, and the one guy who did is one I toke with so he was cool with it

12. Right on brotha!

13. how is it even.....possible..

14. I need some of the weed your smoking OP!

15. Good to know everything went good for you. :smoking:

16. Impossible.

17. Quite possible. Ive taken bong rips before bed, you wake up feeling like absolute shit, like you just crashed

18. [quote name='"Havok Se7en"']

Quite possible. Ive taken bong rips before bed, you wake up feeling like absolute shit, like you just crashed[/quote]

Weird.... I take a bong hit every night before bed and wake up rested ??? Maybe it's just you...

19. Him and me, in that case.

If I smoke too much or the weed is too powerful, I'm done for the next morning. Need 10 hours of sleep and 2-3 hours of chill to sober up completely.

(plus, if you take a bong hit *every* night, you're gonna build some tolerance lol)

20. Smoked some Miley Cyrus last week and I'm still trippin