Go Pack Go!

Discussion in 'General' started by cowofsteel, Jan 4, 2004.

1. HELL YES!

mark that one down as a W for the Packers.

Now that was a football game! Both teams gave it their all, and in the end, the best team came out on top! :D

Did anyone else watch this game? Probably one of the best I've ever seen. O and did Hasselbeck eat his words... "we want the ball and were going score" and what does he do? Interpception to Harris for a TD. ........ damn, what a good game

:D

felt good to let that all out lol

2. It was damn good game; the best one I've seen all weekend. :)

3. INSANELY AWESOME game.

4. yup, I caught the end, it was sweet.

5. i would have to agree with you all....
    i think they both played below average, just the pack are still better even when they play shittier....lol

6. played below avg??! Man, Are you serious???? did you happen to check any of the game stats.... both teams gave it 110% if not more.... this will most likely be a game for the books..... as the same for the colts broncos game....it was a landslide, but the stats that indiana accomplished was mind blowing....

all in all i'd have to say that this was a truely great Nfl week end.....

oh' yeah, if this was shitty play, i'd be amazed to see what a great game is....:D

i mean... i know i was on the edge of my seat...:p

7. how is that agreeing with them? I think everyone just said it was an awesome game

8. i guess i should choose my words better.

the game WAS GOOD

but you cant honestly tell me that both teams played their ABSOLUTE BEST because they didnt. Both teams blew many opportunities throughout the game. Was the game entertaining? fuck yeah it was and i too was on the edge of my seat. Trust me I am a hardcore packer fan. They did good yes but not perfect

Sorry i didnt state this more clearly earlier

9. Who saw the colt v. broncos game? Peyton is my boi.