Go out and have fun but respect my energy.

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Lilblueflame, Mar 24, 2020.

1. Sooo, rn I’m dealing with an Ex , i know this isn’t fr forum for this type of stuff but i really like this community lol. Me and this ex are cool because i deal with the aura in ones character. The mind , body and spirit of ones self can give you more of a relationship with someone
    outside of their outside self if that makes Since lol. With that being said I’ve allways been an open person. If I’m not with you, the time spent with u will focus on you but outside of that it’s your own life. I don’t judge by what you have done but who you are and that’s why i feel like my ex is stuck on me . So today she goes to a party and starts drunk texting me about why she cares so much for me and stuck to me ( knowing she goes out for guys mainly ) and I’m just kinda like “ to each they own i suppose “ she gets mad at me for honesty not really caring and i explain to her that because the energy i give her KNOWING WE ARNT TOGETHER , why do u still treat it as such?? It’s been past 6 months and i actually broke up with her and i still don’t understand why someone with I’d assume has a aura like mine is so ignorant (literal definition : not knowing). She acts as if during us being “friends” i haven’t treater her as such . I guess I’m just asking for opinions lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Funny Funny x 2
  2. If it bothers you that much just stop being friends with her and let bygones be bygones. Forget about similar 'auras' and whatnot. Every person is different plain & simple.

Just dont be a dick about it.

3. Facts! And that’s what’s hard about it i try to be straight forward and respectful but it’s she’s a bit younger and don’t really understand.how can i be respectful without hurting someone?

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

4. Say you appreciate the affection she has for you and the bond you shared but you're at a place in your life where you have to act out on what you believe, and the not being together energy is making you treat her as such.

5. You lost me at I really like this community. It is actually the best! I feel I just can talk about anything

• Like Like x 1