go for it?

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by aelica, Jun 13, 2009.

1. so i've been talking to this guy for awhile... everythings been pretty relaxed but we had a long talk one day and we somehow got into talking about "if we were to hook up" or "i might like you" stuff like that... but he told me that he was transferring to another college in arizona and all we'd have is summer... i don't know if i should just go for it, go with the flow, or hook up with him. like on one hand i want him so bad (im still a virgin) and then on the other its like... man what about when he leaves?

2. since you're a virgin, I'd advise not not do it just because you might get too attached to him..
    just wait until you find someone that will be there for you. or say fuck it and screw him until you're content :)
    whatever works for you

3. This.

I wouldn't have sex though (Me Personally). I think you should share that with someone who is going to be around. I may hate my ex-GF (1st partner ages ago) but I don't regret giving her that gift. You can only give it once but its not that serious (IMO).

Just do whatever works for you.

4. idk it's just my hormones haha :/ its pretty hard to control!

5. Make him want it and think he's really gonna get it then be like hell no.

You're never too old for some good ole dry fuckin.

Y'all get to be close and such to semi satisfy them hormones and don't have to worry bout gettin too attached and whatnot because sex between the two of you wouldn't have been had.

Not saying to dry bang and bounce, but I think you get what I mean.

You keep your virginity, and he gets a lower back workout.

eeeeverybody wins.

6. since youre a virgin i suggest you wait for the one that wants you as bad as you want him and that he'll be there for you thru it all. not just someone thats gonna take your virginity and say SEE YA!

at some point you'll find someone for you. i dont think you'll like yourself the next day you fuck around with this guy. only because you'll regret him leaving, you giving him your virginity (i say this cause you will ALWAYS remember the one that took your virginity.) the last thing you need is your first time being a summer fling.

besides how you know if this guy got an STD? you ever asked him? its best to be sure about the guy, yourself and the situation.

your hormones are going nuts. truth be told, go masterbate and get to know your body before you give it to someone else.

7. dont.
    my just now ex had her life toooooooooootally fucked up by that same thing.
    trust issues, depression, self doubt, all this shit because this dude took her v, and left. n i was with her 6 months after the fact, and i had to deal with it.
    it's not like u can't get over him, it jus stays with you.

8. hold out. don't fuck him.

you'll know when it's right.

i am not saying wait until the stars align and shit, but wait until something could be more of a sure thing and not just a hit and quit.

9. give him a blow job :)

10. qffft

11. Why dont you forget about him and come live with me.:smoke:

12. Girl, I'd say don't do it.
    Its stupid to hear but there Are more fish in the sea.
    Don't just lose your virginity to someone who you won't see anymore anyway.
    You can wait, its alright. And for the girl part, I know my girlfriend had a real hard time because it hurt her like hell.
    So wait it out, there will be another good guy if u really want it.

It is your decision and maybe u already made it but this is my advice to you.
    Good luck.

:wave:

13. Don't do it. You'll regret it for reasons already posted before me.

14. alright! definitely didn't do it haha just smoked out and kissed... pretty much it :smoke:

15. Nice job girl. btw nothing personal but by Greenland do u mean he country Greenland or is it some state in the US?

16. the country haha as a joke :] kinda

17. hate to be a cockblock but dont do it.