GO Box Nutes ?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by beanpopper666, Mar 2, 2015.

1. Hey everyone. Im new to G.C. Ive been "tinkering" with growing for a little over two years now . I dont have access to a hydro shop where i live so my nutrient selection is very limited.
    Ive been using the GO line from General Hydroponics for my past 2 grows and seems too do the trick.
    But like i said still pretty new to this.

So i guess my question is where does the go box stand in the long line of nutes available . And should i continue to use it. I can get my hands on the flora series ..which i know is tried tested and true . Just felt better about having more organic solution .

Any nute knowledge will be greatly appreciated.

(Ps. Im primarily growing in sphagnum promix & 1 small hydro bucket.

Attached Files:

2. Cut the veg nutes in half for dirt

Add cal mag when needed to hydro

And i hear is good things about all gh and your plants look great....i wouldnt change much

Attached Files:

3. Thanks greenthumbs.

4. I use gh and have had good results gro micro bloom. Your plants look great tho. The other products in that line are good too, I tried adding liquid cool bloom last run and got nice results. This run im adding floraliscious plus too. If you're comfortable upping ppms give em a go

5. I ran side by sides and started buying liquid KB by the gallon after the 5th gen.....IT WORKS.

Granted my grow says organic and kb is not....but i dont know how to edit a thread title hahaha

6. Awesome. I read about kool bloom on the booklet that came in the box. Glad to hear from someone who actually tested it side by side. I will deffinitly use it on my outdoor grow this summer.

7. It'll most deff add some bulk to your buds, my last run when i used it i got a half pound offa one girl, nice beefy nugs too! I think i misunderstood however... GO box... i think thats organics... Kool bloom is not lol my apologies!

8. Never heard of the GO line. You mentioned box in the title, are they liquid or powder?

Your plants are looking good.

9. Liquid "veganic" hydro nutes

Altho one is pressed squid
    And diamond black is derrived from lenordite.

Attached Files:

10. And thank you.

11. Thats correct its a synthetic potash....i use kool bloom, botanicare pro soil and liquid karma and E2water <<<< another great product

i did side by sides with gravity, kool bloom and snow storm ultra.....kool bloom put the others to shame....you will see quicker trich production more so than actual bulking if you use it right....what youre actually getting is more trich per bud=more weight.....the day i flip to flower i use 450ppm~ of kb(3tsp per gal)...nothing else......KEEPS them short and fat and flippin in a week. And doesnt change your ph much

Did you run the rest of the GH line with the kool bloom?  or legit just kool bloom? o_O

13. Pro soil and karma are botanicare pro organics.....kool bloom gets added to those at a rate of 1-3 tsp per gallon each water....and e2 charges that solution with electrons, cal, mag and nano particles of gold and silver for oxidation reduction value.

The first water after flip is just to keep them from stretching......phosphorus prevents stretch...after the first they get the botanicare till week 7....e2 all the way through

14. Yes. Thats a good question. What nutes other than kb?

15. Those 3....nothing but e2 water in veg

Attached Files:

16. Ok so what does this e2 consist of? Is it concentrated formula or?

17. #17 greenthumbs21, Mar 3, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 3, 2015
    Have you ever seen colloidal silver made with an electric cathode?...they take a barrel of tap water throw a gold and silver bar in the water and electrocute the water.

I do a tsp per gal and it raises value just fine....more for hydro....more for shit water

18. Good to know. Ill be looking for these products next time im shopping around. Thanks
    Have you ever run the flora series by gh??

19. #19 greenthumbs21, Mar 3, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 3, 2015
    Nope.....e2 is from las vegas NV (now PA).....kool bloom is cheapest on amazon....GOOD LUCK....you dont need any luck though