Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Gnarly Burn

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by HomeAllDayHerbz, Mar 17, 2012.

1. being drunk isnt the excuse for why you did that, i think the proper explanation is that your a dumbass

2. Doing it for 10 bucks is pretty dumb. Even when I was in my early teens and broke I dont think I'd be burned for 100 dollars.

3. I didn't think it would look like that .

He held the flame forever and pressed it way too long .

I'm sure picking the scab didnt help .

I've had a party foul before and it's almost gone , I didnt realize how bad the burn was until it was too late .

Sorry fellas , I was just looking for experiences and advice .

No need to flame , I've had plenty of that from friends already . It was dumb , I KNOW .

4. #24 GaiaGuy, Mar 23, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 23, 2012
    It will flatten on its own with time, but it will most likely remain slightly raised. The scar tissue that will form will be raised, so putting pressure will not really help with that.

I’m more concerned with the fact that you’d allow yourself to be so terribly harmed. I’m also concerned that a guy you call a “friend” would want to harm you. You are worth more than that, both your body and your friendship.

Peace.

5. A friend of mine let me burn him with a lighter when we were wasted one night, I feel bad about doing it and still apologize to this day. I guess its something to remember me by.

6. he could be a massive masochist.

7. If you can get some Silver sulfadiazine that shit works wonders. I found a fat bottle in a old army med kit, so I don't really know where you get it tho

8. Yeah dude just let it heal...
    Me and my buddies burn eachother with lighters.
    I have a brand on my ass.

9. Do it butcher style... cut off the bad parts.

10. i was going to suggest aloe vera, but i guess thats just for minor burns. I say you shoudlve got burn cream the day after you got it. Did you run it under cold water as soon as it happened? that wouldve helped. If you iced it/put ice on it, dont.

11. I did absolutely nothing to it . Only picked the scab .

The pain didn't reflect how bad it looks . I honestly thought it would be gone now , 3 months later .

But I went to Walgreens a couple days ago and picked up scar away silicone sheets.

Clinically proven , supposedly . I guess I will see .

12. No offense man, but there's no way that is a 3rd degree burn. I'm a volunteer firefighter, and I've seen burns like you wouldn't believe. Just do what the pharmacist tells you mate. Honestly, I've been drunk and branded my leg before, so I'm not gonna call you a dumbass ;)

13. [quote name='"smos"']
    No offense man, but there's no way that is a 3rd degree burn. I'm a volunteer firefighter, and I've seen burns like you wouldn't believe. Just do what the pharmacist tells you mate. Honestly, I've been drunk and branded my leg before, so I'm not gonna call you a dumbass ;)[/quote]

What's your scar look like ?