GMD Appreciation Thread [pics&vids]

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by blackbur, Mar 16, 2011.

1. why those are might peculiar looking dildos
    [​IMG]

2. How much does one of these kits run guys?

3. 35:rolleyes:

4. such a sweet price.:D

5. This is kinda off topic but I wanted to share my GMD/GWO experience (short version :D) with everyone.

I was in the process of getting a slide pack and a carbon filter. Well, due to COMPLETELY uncontrollable circumstances, it would have taken 2-3 weeks longer than I was quoted. They were incredibly apologetic and even said they were going to throw in something extra for the wait!!:cool:

I told them that in the time I have been waiting I decided to cut combustion to a minimum and, despite their policies, they made an exception for me and gave me a FULL refund.

I can't express how amazing the customer service is. I can't speak for the glass but, judging by how I was treated, I will undoubtedly recommend anyone to go to them and will most definitely do business with them in the future.

I just HAD to give them credit. I have never been treated nearly this well while buying anything.With service like this, the glass HAS to be amazing ;)

6. yes eric and angie are the best! they are always super nice and always hook it up!:D

7. ^Word, It's a damn shame they require express shipping internationally, since it costs north of $50.00 freaking dollars quite often and the parcel gets held up in customs for a week or so anyways. Hopefully they change this it's simply unfair.

8. I disagree
    this policy is just a safeguard for them as a business and in no way should be taken personally....its not like they're making money off shipping.
    the reason for the policy is in the past purchases got held up at customs, buyers got impatient and opened disputes/did charge backs and after all was said and done customs released their glass and they got a refund and some glass...that's whats "simply unfair"!
    i think after 3 or 4 of those experiences I'd changed my policy too.

9. anybody getting the four arm?

10. Gotta show love... just a couple pics since Ive already posted in my glass thread, and gonna do a review thread...

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

11. After seeing these mini showerlines, I absolutely want one now!

Emailed them today, anyone know about how long it normally takes them to get back on quotes? I know they're both very busy.

Planning on getting a bent neck mini showerline, no work/colors probably. Would this be around $100? Was planning on getting something cheap from the GC shop, but after shipping ($27...k) it was $80, and for that much I might as well get something way better.

Awesome thread guys, keep it going!

12. I think the showerlines run closer to 120.

13. Ballin' camera dog. Really shows off the glass.

14. I want one of these so bad. How would i go about getting one?

15. i mean, you used to be able to go to their etsy page, but since they cant sell 420 glass anymore, you have to email them and i feel weird about posting someone's email on a forum so just check their etsy page GMD/glassworksorange and find their email and email em.

16. thanks for droppin by diamond...i talked to angie the other day the start date is in june.

17. technically since they cant sell glass on that site, I guess its ok to link it now? I dunno...

Either way... those pics arent mine, they were taken by Angie... check my glass thread for my pics...

And... for a bent neck showerline w/ no work... i'd guess closer to $140 shipped...

I usually get responses next day, but sometimes up to 3 days, you gotta understand, they get tons of emails probably, from people they know, and new people coming in...

And im sure after posting my showerline here and there, theyre gonna be busy with new questions... lol

18. Eric said $100 + s/h for a mini showerline with no work...!!!!!!!!

Cant wait :). Putting in the order asap.

19. so my package from GMD came in the mail today! here is the unboxing if any1 wants to see that...:hello:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W0rOb87bnHo]YouTube - gmd:gwo.mov[/ame]

and here is another vid of the new stuff...:smoke:
    [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v-nVArA4bTs]YouTube - svk.mov[/ame]

thanks again Eric & Angie! you guys are always so nice!

...i will post more pix later when im not so medicated and tired....gotta love indica!!!!

20. fml... i have been tryin to get the embed code for the past 30 mins but heres the link to the mini Stemless catcus circ
    forgot link lol
    edit... [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NlBTg-95bvo[/ame]