GMD Appreciation Thread [pics&vids]

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by blackbur, Mar 16, 2011.

1. ^thanks for adding on man...in the first vid is all that resin from vaping or smoking?
    Sweet bub nonetheless.

2. I would love to contriboot, but I don't have any GMD yet. :(

3. i would be using it for bud and vapor. I was looking at his stemless with six slits and 3 grids per slit. but his other pieces look dope

4. the resin is from smoking, ive cleaned it since that video and its almost always my vape piece from now on but every now and then i smoke out of it.

5. just curious..i was gonna say thats a lot of vapor resin haha.

yeah man inline tubes are pretty awesome.

6. yeah i just used it for vaping with my da buddah, its pretty awesome. super portable

7. a gmd 2nd 6 arm I was waiting for a while on...WHW was supposed to get the sister bub but it cracked coming out of the kiln. [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LrpeMbPheOw"]YouTube - SDV_0006.AVI[/ame]
    and this one I think you recognize.
    [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-89Pqj5mo8Q"]YouTube - SDV_0007.AVI[/ame]
    also a dd slide 2nd.

Attached Files:

8. i really like the little GMD that blackburr posted, how much did that thing cost? im bummed i cant browse their etsy shop anymore. they have a note up saying i have to email them to make a purchase but i dont know what i want :confused:

9. you want a showerline mini [​IMG]

10. Normal price is about a $100(thats with no extras/colorwork). i got a discount because of some cosmetic damage. Its a Lowered Waffle/icecube with a tube like mouthpiece..thats bent at the top..and two marbles..one clear and the other black. Ask em for a bubbler form its like a pdf file and it shows different percs they are willing to do and different mouthpieces and etc.

Blood..when you said chicken and waffles i was started geeking so hard.:D

11. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3FInJlyAJ0w]YouTube - glowrod milk[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mXE_6XaBWOI]YouTube - a/c skim[/ame]

12. My friend picked up a "2nd" 14mm Bent neck showerline and we just smoked it for the first time tonight.. The piece is like a 1.5 at most; there's a little too much glass around the bottom of the mouthpiece but it just looks like a bad reflection. lol It hits amazingly for such a small piece and I would definitely recommend the showerline. My friend leaves all his pieces here so I'll have milks later.

13. Thats pretty cool. i like the way those bubs bubble up..can't wait to see how it bubbles smoke. :hello:

14. With minimal water it can stack bubbles all the way up the can with ease.

15. GMD owners, do you prefer a straight tube like mouth piece, or a bent one. pros/cons to each?
    i feel like the straight would run a higher risk of water in my mouth. but i really cant decide. would like a little advice :D

16. I like bent..cause i can hit it while lounging. Plus its aesthetically pleasing to me not a big fan of the oval/circle mouth pieces.There shouldn't be a risk of getting water in your mouth unless you filled it with too much water/hitting it like a beast. Take some time to watch the videos again you will see how these badboys bubble.

17. def bent you can watch tv perfectly and for vaping its a must

18. i dont know how i didnt know about this thread sooner...
    here is what is on its way to me and ima take pix of what i have here in a min.
    [​IMG]

19. and here are some glow rod/dabbers, a disc diffused slide and a custom rainbow worked chillum
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

sorry they are a lil dirty lol

20. #40 gone4good, Mar 22, 2011
    Last edited: Mar 22, 2011
    inspired by blood_junkee:cool: I think its funny they still put tittys on the nails when theres no need.(they bottom out in the adapter)i'll have to ask if thats an older set, if not I'll have to explain again.
    i ordered one for my sister, only i ordered an extraction tube to go with the kit instead of a showerhead d stem
    nice p/u