Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

glycerin tincture use

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by BLUNT3D1, Jun 14, 2011.

1. This is my first post, I have been using marijuana for some time now and came across a glycerin tincture bottle and a little unsure how to use. Is it suggested to use 1 to 2 single drops or 1 to 2 dropper full of the tincture? Also, can this be mixed in an alcoholic drink or juice? Any input is mush appreciated.

2. Put one or two drops under your tongue and let it sit there for a couple minutes. You will be sufficiently medicated :smoke:

3. Thanks, can the tincture be mixed in a drink as well?

4. #4 Storm Crow, Jun 15, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 15, 2011
    Yes, but the effect is MUCH less!

Sublingual (under the tongue) use gets the THC/CBD directly into the blood stream by being absorbed directly through the skin inside your mouth. (Using strong alcohol tinctures this way can damage the skin inside your mouth slightly.)

If you drink it in something, it must be processed by the liver (the first pass mechanism) before it goes anywhere.

5. Thanks Crow! Guess I will try it under the tongue then :yummy: