Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Glycerin tincture for ecig

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by just one toke, Nov 7, 2013.

1. So I read that I need a glycerin tincture for this ecig. It has a refillable cartridge. It takes 1.6ml of liquid so I was thinking just to try it out I'd make 1.6 ml of tincture. Can I do this just using kief? How much kief would I need? How strong will the hits be and how long will it last?

2. i dont get what youre asking are you asking if you can mix kief with glycerin to make some eliquid to get high?

🌞

3. Need to decarb first

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

4. Decarboxylation of Cannabis is the process through which the carboxylated cannabinoids Tetrahydrocannabinolic acid (THCA) & Cannabidiolic acid (CBDA) are converted to Tetrahydrocannabinol (THC) & Cannabidiol (CBD) during the release of CO2. Drying, aging & heat are all contributing factors to the breakdown of these carboxyl groups.This is most commonly achieved through curing and smoking cannabis, but also can be achieved by heating the cannabis to a temperature at which decarboxylation will occur, therefore activating the cannabinoids before ingesting.Simply put: When smoking &/or vaporizing cannabis, the temperature is raised to a level in which the decarboxylation is instantly achieved by the heating element itself, therefore it is unnecessary to pre-decarboxylate as you would want to do with edibles &/or tinctures.