Glycerin Oil

Discussion in 'Harvesting and Processing Marijuana' started by gdubz, May 7, 2014.

1. I am currently buying an oz of reggie for glycerin oil but i have a few questions about it that i would like to ask you guys. Since most people dont know what this is so ill explain, it is the liquid in e cigs that create the vapor. Now i have a question to see if walmarts glycerin oil will work with my weed for thc juice?

Sent from my LG-E980 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. Will this work?

Sent from my LG-E980 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

Attached Files:

3. get food grade glycerin from an ecig distributor it sais enamel smoother there might be other chemicals in it. check the list on the back. how do you plan to infuse the teo?

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

4. two*

5. Isn't glycerin used to make tincture, not hash oil?

6. hes trying to make a tincture that can be vaped in an ecig

7. #7 LaCurandera, May 8, 2014
    Last edited: May 8, 2014

Isn't tincture only orally ingested?

8. nah

9. That's new to me, but it incited a thirst to know more about tincture.

10. I know this is an old post, but I wanted to add that to make a quality ecig juice that won't clog your vape, you want to add some propylene glycol to the mix. PG helps to change the viscosity of the ejuice. Everyone has a different ratio they prefer. Some 50:50 PG/VG, some prefer 30:70 PG/VG. You can experiment to see what you prefer, but you'll have a much better vaping experience by adjusting the viscosity.