The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure :

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Gluten Free Edibles?

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by ahione33, Aug 7, 2011.

1. My buddy cooks all his edibles with gluten free and theyre the best ive ever had. taste wise and high wise. we think since there is no flour added in the brownie mix that he makes himself that it makes the brownies more effective.

anybody have any comments?

2. I make edibles for folks with all sorts of dietary needs, oils can be just as diluted in rice flour and other gluten free flours, as wheat flour, and the oil separates and absorbs just as easily. I've never noticed any difference in speed of onset, or overall effect versus a wheat flour brownie or cookie... they're generally only as good, as they oil and extracts they're made with.

Your buddy probably makes good oil :)

Grasscity Deals Near You