Glue together glass bong

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by stonergrrrl69, Apr 14, 2012.

1. Hi! Yesterday I bought a pretty nice glass bong, but after carrying it around all day, it broke :[. The only part that broke was the top half of the chamber. I want to glue it back together, but I'm not sure what kind of glue would work best. Also, is it unsafe? The smoke will pass the glue, but I don't think it's going to get hot enough for me to accidentally smoke the glue. It has a percolator, btw.

Thanks!

2. [quote name='"stonergrrrl69"']Hi! Yesterday I bought a pretty nice glass bong, but after carrying it around all day, it broke :[. The only part that broke was the top half of the chamber. I want to glue it back together, but I'm not sure what kind of glue would work best. Also, is it unsafe? The smoke will pass the glue, but I don't think it's going to get hot enough for me to accidentally smoke the glue. It has a percolator, btw.

Thanks![/quote]

Just use super glue and let it dry for 48 hours, the glue is supposed to be non-toxic once dry