Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Glue in weed?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Hiddenclowns, Feb 8, 2009.

1. A friend of mine says that dealers sometimes add glue to make it way more. is this true?

2. yeah really shady assholes will do stuff to make it weigh more but for the most part you're not gonna have to worry about it. never heard of glue though

3. Never seen it done before but I wouldn't doubt it...

4. I havent heard of that befor but watch out for ppl that dont cur there bud fully, they will keep it a lil damp for water weight

5. Glue has a strong smell (atleast most have), so if it smells like glue, it's with glue.

6. I would think you could tell if your bed had glue on it.

7. id have to kill the motherfucker if that happened to me

8. I would think any noob to weed would know it had glue on it either from the smell or because once the glue dries you would have hard weed thats all stuck together...lol