Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Glowstick galaxy(best stoner environment.)

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by junkheadrev, Aug 23, 2011.

1. Im sure some of you have broken a glowstick open and put it all over you,i hate doing this because it irriatates my skin.But whats better is to break open a few glow sticks and splatter them all over the walls.But its better to just poke little holes in it.Only do this in a room.with no valubles(it may ruin them) and if its not night time then it should be a very dark room.
    Splatter it on the ceiling and floor to.
    Turn of the light and its like your surounded by stars or some shit its crazy,if your stoned its obviously more enjoyable.
    I do it in my bathroom when im taking a shower,and if you take a shit its like your crapping in deep space :D
    Im going to do it tomarow but im gunna use some high end glow sticks so maybe it will last longer but the dollar wal mart ones work just fine.
    Any other glow stick suggestions other then the fan thing would be nice.
    Seeing as talking about other drugs is not alowed I wont,but to the "skittle eaters" out there
    This is the shit

2. Haha, I was a counselor at church camp one year and we did this one night. We woke the kids up and told them it was heaven. It was pretty funny til one kid started crying.

3. damn sounds awesome. +rep lol

4. Hey hey hey. Skittle eating IS NOT ALLOWED PUNK!

5. couldn't stop laughing at the "crapping in deep space" part. Too funny...hell of a visual there... :smoke:

6. I laughed hard at that part too haha

This reminds me of this video

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ezWHPJPfo54]Glowsticks In A Toilet (The Rave Toilet) - YouTube[/ame]

7. Dude that is fucking awsome im guna try it on my lil cussins

8. Holy shit. Glowstick juice is super-toxic. How do you think they make it glow? Whenever some fool around me decides to break open a glowstick I say hey, smoking's the only way I'm getting cancer, and leave.

9. This would almost certainly lead to a killing spree for me.:cool:

10. I have my walls painted with glow paint, i have a special laser pointer that allows me to draw on them, multiple colors as well. :D it's hella fun when you're baked.

11. That's what I thought. It definitely looks cool, but I wouldn't wanna do it.

12. Um, i'm reading the package of the glowsticks i just opened and they say non toxic on them.

13. What the fuck where did you buy it.

And to the people who say its bad,ravers rub it on there skin all the time,not that they have a history of being smart or living long,but they die from O.D.ing not glow stick poisoning.
    Plus you get them in the kid section at wal mart,they cant be to bad,just get the ones that say NON TOXIC.

14. how and where can i get glow in the dark walls and a laser pointer that does this? amaaaaaaaaazzzzzzziiiiinnnnnnnggggggggggggg

15. Hell ya, where'd u get that from?

16. If you point a laser at glow-in-the-dark material you can draw on it. It is super cool. Take a glow in the dark football or frisbee and point a laserpointer at it. It will blow your mind!

17. Wait, it comes off right? Lol

18. Well if it hardens on plastics its hard as fuck to get off

19. [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    These are my crappy phone pics,it looks way better and this is from only one glow stick
    It looks alot cooler if you use different collors
    Ill post some better pics later tonig durring my smoke sesion
    Ill be using blue green and orange and I might try it in a car to
    [​IMG]

20. Dude take the floormats out of your car and go crazy on them with glow sticks, but I wouldn't recommend doing it to an entire car interior or exterior.