Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Glowing water instead of clean water for bong

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by DiamondSupply, Aug 5, 2013.

1. So I guess some people saw the Vine showing how to do a "glow sticks" but its actually glow water or the liquid,in the glow sticks.

It contains:

Starbusts
    Baking Soda
    Peroxide...
    Dish soap...

I know some will say use your common knowledge and stuff,but is it a good idea to use instaed of water. It could add a cool effect when smoking or just having glowing liquid in the bong,is cool.

Now,the question. Is this actually healthy to smoke? Is it good to smoke or it can harm yourself....

Thanks!

The vine for the ones asking how: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KqWNqI6nFpo

2. the dish soap would build bubbles until it reached your mouth and thats gross. I'd also imagine there is some kind of odd chemical reaction going on here.

Find out what chemicals it produces, then you'll know.

everything individually won't hurt, although dish soap and peroxide might make you a bit sick.

3. Do Not Do this.

that can't be good for you...I'm not even looking it up.

and for CHRISTS SAKE use H2O

4. I won't do this haha :p was just wondering,would be cool to smoke with a glowing liquid in a bong :3

5. yeah that would be a neat effect in the dark but still...

I like using spring water and Ice in my glass.  Not as ascetically pleasing but Feeelss so nice. 

6. Haha! I normally use some pure mineral water lol and sometimes some ice,I add some food coloring(red) and it goes so sexy with my mini fake roor bong,its all clear so the red fits perfectly.

7. snopes.com/photos/food/mountaindew.asp

Also I can't imagine that dish soap would taste very good.

8. #8 Thage22, Aug 5, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 5, 2013
    Found this does require a blaclight though I think

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VFKjifPWtiM

9. it wont glow, its BS, and do not put that shit in your bong

10. Lol my god.

11. You will die

12. Why the fuck would you even try this?

13. Go to Walmart or wherever and buy a bottle of tonic water. They usually sell it in the aisle with the alcohol mixers, bottled water, etc. Its non toxic, safe to drink, tastes pretty decent with gin, and glows under black light.